Dassault Systèmes Evolves Industry-leading Customer Forum, DSCC Becomes New “3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America”
Oracle Team USA, Bell Helicopter, Tesla Motors among the Companies Featured at Annual Forum in Orlando, Fla., Nov. 6-7, 2012
WALTHAM, Mass. –— Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA), the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, world leader in 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced that speakers from companies including Oracle Team USA, Bell Helicopter and Tesla Motors will be among those highlighting their successes during Dassault Systèmes’ annual North American forum. The former Dassault Systèmes Customer Conference has been renamed the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM, and is being held November 6-7, 2012 at the Orlando World Center Marriott Resort in Orlando, Fla.
Dassault Systèmes’ annual customer event, reflecting the company’s own evolution, will focus on the industry’s movement from PLM to 3D experiences that allow customers to combine social innovation, realistic 3D virtual experiences and intelligent search-based technologies to innovate like never before.
Al Bunshaft, managing director, North America, Dassault Systèmes, commented, “As Dassault Systèmes enters its fourth decade as a global technology leader, our vision is clearer and more focused than ever. In 2012 we announced the pursuit of a new strategy based on our 3DEXPERIENCE Platform that will change the way industry leaders create value for their end consumers. The 3DEXPERIENCE Platform transforms the way ’innovators will innovate with consumers’ by connecting designers, engineers, marketing managers and even consumers, in a new ‘social enterprise. Innovation must be democratized, serving as a catalyst to harmonise product, nature and life.”
“We are now in an experience economy, where experiences – memorable events that engage people in inherently personal ways – have become the predominant economic offering,” said Joseph Pine, cofounder of Strategic Horizons LLP, management advisor to Fortune 500 companies, and internationally acclaimed author of the best-selling book, “The Experience Economy: Work Is Theatre & Every Business a Stage.” Mr. Pine will keynote the 2012 3DEXPERIENCE Forum North America.
In addition to plenary sessions, customer case studies and networking events, the 3DEXPERIENCE Forum will offer attendees in-depth sessions on Dassault Systèmes’ new industry solution experiences, applications and virtual 3D experiences including its latest groundbreaking multimedia project, Paris 3D Saga, which tells the storied history of Paris in interactive 3D, captivating historians, archaeologists, researchers and a world of inventors.
Highlights from the event include:
• Joseph Pine will share his perspectives on how experiences have become today’s predominant economic offering and how digital technology, especially 3D, is greatly expanding the universe of experiences that companies can create;
• Bernard Charlès, Dassault Systèmes’ president and CEO, will discuss the 3DEXPERIENCE vision;
• Monica Menghini, EVP, Industry and Marketing, Dassault Systèmes, will showcase the 3DEXPERIENCE platform in action;
• Christoph Erbelding, lead structural analysis and composite implementation engineer for Oracle Team USA, will explain how the America’s Cup champion and defending team is using 3D software to design cutting-edge boats
• Glenn E. Isbell Jr., director of Systems Engineering and Engineering Operations for Bell Helicopter, will discuss how the company innovated its business processes and consumer experience using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform;
• F. Paul Lomangino, PhD, director of Engineering Operations, Tesla Motors, will talk about putting 3DEXPERIENCE into action to design, create, produce and collaborate; and
• Customers from a variety of industries, including transportation and mobility, life sciences (Johnson & Johnson) and energy, process & utilities (GE Energy), to name a few, will share how they’ve successfully transformed new product innovation by taking advantage of 3D experiences at their companies.
For real-time updates on news and happenings at the event, please follow @Dassault3DS or search for #3DXForum on Twitter. For more information about the conference, plus the link to register, please visit, http://www.3ds.com/company/events/3dexperience-forums.
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 150,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com.
CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, NETVIBES, 3DSWYM and 3D VIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.