Healthy Eating Plan to Help You Stop Craving Food?
Do you have the body you want? Do you have abundant energy? Sensei Paul does. Do you get sick? Sensei Paul does not any more. Do you have any chronic pain? Sensei Paul does not any more.
Before you take a look at this Healthy Eating Plan, answer these questions. Do you have the body you want? Do you have abundant energy? Sensei Paul does. Do you get sick? Sensei Paul does not any more. Do you have any chronic pain? Sensei Paul does not any more. This healthy meal plan cannot take all the credit for these things, but it is an important part of the formula.
This article is an excerpt from Sensei Paul Wayne Bowman’s new book, “Help Me Stop Eating _____! Stop Food Cravings. Reclaim Your Body & Your Brain.” Now Available at Amazon.com. Free on October 6, 7 and 8th.
You can do this and you will be glad that you did. This may be a drastic overwhelming change from where you are now. Turn the impossible into possible. Chunk it down into bite size bits that you can feel good about accomplishing. Do your best and gradually create your new habits. Whether you do this 10% or 100%, you have taken a step in the right direction.
Breakfast: Between 6-8am
Lunch: Around Noon
Dinner: Between 5-7pm
For Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner:
1-2 serving of vegetables, raw or lightly cooked
Followed by a tablespoon of Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil
Followed by a serving of nuts &/or grains
If you are going to have meat (or eggs) have it instead of the nuts &/or grains
For Mid-Morning and Mid Afternoon Snack: One or two servings of fruit.
Organic Virgin Unrefined Coconut Oil Great for: Weight Management, Blood Pressure, Circulation, Anti-Cancer, Acid Reflux, Arthritis, Healthy Heart, Constipation, Antiviral, Antibacterial, Alkalizing, Hypothyroidism, Anti-Yeast. Slowly incorporate this into your daily habits.
Other Principles & Tips:
- Ideally all organic
- The less processed the better
- Enjoy your meal. Be relaxed and conscious of your meal
- Thoroughly chew your food
- Only fruit for snacks in between meals
- No food after 7 pm
- No skipping meals. No tiny meals. Keep your calorie intake pretty even throughout your day.
- Eat up to about 70% full
- Eat a large variety of healthy foods
- Experience all six tastes each day: sweet, sour, salty, pungent, bitter and astringent
- Learn to make pleasing healthy meals. Delicious and Healthy can be synonymous
- Eat any soups after raw vegetables or before cooked vegetables
- Salad Dressing: Lemon Juice, Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar
- Once or Twice per week add beans after the nuts &/or grains
- Grains, legumes, nuts, and seeds all contain phytic acid and enzyme inhibitors to ensure that they do not get digested (so they can do their job: get pooped out and grow a new plant) and are not ideal to eat in this state. Be sure to soak them (see chart at the http://KnockoutWeightLossPrinciples.com Blog), then sprout or cook them.
Before you say something, like “vegetables for breakfast – NO Way!” remember that everything has a price and result attached to it. Are you going to pay the price for poor eating with poor performance, poor energy and poor health? Or are you going to pay the price of healthy eating to get the body you want, peak performance, abundant energy, vibrant health and fitness? You have a choice to make.
For more information on this subject get “Help Me Stop Eating _____! Stop Food Cravings. Reclaim Your Body & Your Brain.” Free on October 6, 7 and 8th.
- Contact Information
- Sensei Paul Wayne Bowman
- Martial Arts Principles
- (1) (603) 352-2299
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.