The Association Of Christian Businesses Is Hosting The Champions Of Business Super Conference, A Free Event Teaching Cutting Edge Marketing And Business Building Strategies
The Association of Christian Businesses Champions of Business Super Conference with special guest speakers such as 5 time Heavyweight Champion of the World Evander Holyfield, Wayne Huizenga Jr. former CEO of Blockbuster Video and Waste Management, Mickey Markoff, Founder of the McDonalds Air and Sea show and many others. Register by October 19, 2012 and be entered to win an iPad3, center court seats to the Miami Heat and signed boxing gloves by Evander Holyfield.
The Association of Christian Businesses (TACB) is the place where Christian business professionals seeking explosive growth and dramatic productivity come together to learn the latest marketing techniques and strategies to prosper their businesses. TACB is hosting the Association of Christian Businesses Champions of Business Super Conference on Thursday and Friday Nov.1-2, 2012 at the Palm Beach Convention Center in Palm Beach, FL.
Jim Hansen, Franchisee of Seniors helping Seniors, implemented TACB style marketing and experienced record growth in 90 days after implementing TACB-style marketing. “What I found to be the greatest advantage is to have a sounding board for areas I am struggling with in my business. That is exactly what I get from TACB!” says Mr. Hansen.
Learn from influential Christian leaders with extraordinary messages of inspiration and advanced marketing strategies. Christian business owners that will challenge and direct your business to new heights, including celebrity athletes, CEOs, and some of the world’s top marketing experts. Attendees will be able to network with other Christian business professionals in a power packed 2 day event fueled by like-minded creative entrepreneurs looking to discover tactics and strategies conducive to explosive business growth.
“At last, a professional Christian business event focused on helping the Christian business professionals grow and market themselves! Real life examples and strategies that successful Christian business owners are using right now to grow and prosper their businesses” says Carl Foster, Veteran Radio and Television Host.
As a bonus, and keeping with the Christian way of helping others, the Champions of Business Super Conference will also be benefiting the James 1:27 Foundation a charity that serves orphans and underprivileged children.
The event will be held at the Palm Beach Convention Center 650 Okeechobee Boulevard, West Palm Beach, FL 33401 Thursday and Friday November 1-2, 2012 9:00AM to 5:30PM *7:30 AM Registration
According to TACB there are 7 reasons why you should attend this event.
1. Experience the Power of Brand Building by learning from the experts including 5 time Heavyweight Champion, Evander Holyfield
2. Clarify your message to your market by crafting a “Unique Selling Proposition” that will separate your business into a category of ONE.
3. Learn from expert business builder Wayne Huizenga Jr. the strategies that helped create a billion dollar business empire.
4. How to implement “TACB Style” marketing for explosive business growth that will increase your bottom line
5. Learn “successful business tactics” that will empower your entire organization to not only survive but also THRIVE in these economic conditions.
6. Implement massive business productivity from Top Gun Trainer and Top Marine Corps Fighter Pilot, Ed Rush
7. Learn how to locate your “target market” and the language to capture and keep customers coming back over and over again.
For more information please contact: Rob Kosberg The Association of Christian Businesses firstname.lastname@example.org 561-629-5701
- Contact Information
- Robert Kosberg
- The Association of Christian Businesses
- (1) 626-765-6001
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.