Long Term Care-Free Guide to Resources for Caregivers and Seniors
The eBook "How to pay for Long Term Care without going Broke" by Thomas Gledhill is a guide to the many resources available to the loving caregiver. The book can be downloaded free from Amazon.com from Saturday, 9-22-12 through Tuesday, 9-25-12.
The book is a guide to the many resources available to the loving caregiver. The author presents the process from the debilitating medical event to eventual nursing care in the home or nursing facility, and links to great websites are provided for those that want to dig deeper. Hundreds of information sources were researched, but only the best are presented in this book. According to AARP, there are approximately 42 million caregivers in the United States and the probability of a family member becoming a caregiver to a loved one is quite high.Some important questions that are answered in this book:
- What 5 documents should you sign that could save you thousands of dollars?
- What 3 programs can assist you in paying for medications?
- When should you never accept discharge from the hospital?
- What simple mistake can you make that would negate Medicare paying for Rehab services?
- What 2 programs provide for long tem care in the home?
- How does health care reform affect the caregiver?
- Contact Information
- Thomas F Gledhill
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.