WorkflowGen by Advantys Receives TEC Certification.
Montreal, Canada - (September 17th, 2012) ADVANTYS is a leading ISV offering the WorkflowGen BPM software. WorkflowGen is an Enterprise Process Management Software released in 2003, it is used by 500 clients in 70 countries and 1,000,000 end-users worldwide. Organizations of all sizes use WorkflowGen to quickly and easily design, deploy, execute, monitor and analyze their automated business processes. Technology Evaluation Centers (TEC) helps private and public-sector organizations choose the best enterprise software solutions for their unique business needs quickly, impartially, and cost-effectively.
TEC Certification is an impartial review that verifies a software productís ability to address real-world business processes. Certified products must meet the stringent guidelines specified by TECís analysts. All certified products bear the TEC Certified seal. The seal indicates that the vendorís responses to TECís request for information (RFI) satisfactorily describe the productís capabilities.
According to TEC WorkflowGen has some noteworthy features:
- an easy-to-use interface, suitable for both technical and nontechnical users, complemented with a versatile set of customization and configuration features
- completely Web-based interface based in .NET 2
- active directory and lightweight directory access protocol (LDAP) authentication capabilities as well as support for configuring timeout sessions and directory synchronization
- user management that includes management groups, multiple directories, and hierarchies
- an interesting mix of actions based on human and automatic interaction
- several versatile templates for ready-to-use workflow applications
These and other features convert WorkflowGen into an interesting set of services for any organization looking for an agile but complete BPM solution.†
ďWith the concept of building ®elegant but robust® applications, Advantys with WorkflowGen has been able to provide a competitive product able to perform BPM tasks within a light but elegant user interface and in compliance with international workflow standards such as XPDL as well as with important software architectures such as the software-oriented architecture (SOA)Ē says TEC Research Analyst Jorge Garcia.
The WorkflowGen BPM software is†edited by ADVANTYS. Founded in 1995 by the current management team, ADVANTYS specializes in the creation of information systems designed to simplify complex business communication exchanges. ADVANTYSí products are deployed by thousands of customers worldwide to automate processes, publish web sites, collaborate and develop web applications.
- Contact Information
- Alain Bezancon
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.