FMC Technologies Announces Schedule for Second Quarter 2006 Earnings Release and Teleconference
Houston, Texas, June 29, 2006 - FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) today announced the following schedule and contact information for its first quarter 2006 earnings release and teleconference:
* Second Quarter 2006 Earnings Release: Tuesday, July 25, 2006, following close of business, by Business Wire distribution and FMC Technologies’ web site at www.fmctechnologies.com.
* Teleconference: Wednesday, July 26, 2006, from 9:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. EDT, hosted by Maryann Seaman, Director, Investor Relations and Corporate Development . Listen-only mode via telephone and Internet broadcast on the FMC Technologies web site at www.fmctechnologies.com.
* Dial-in Number: (U.S./Canada) 877/307-5429 or (Local/International) 706/679-0814. Please call 10 to 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the teleconference. No pass code is required.
* Web Replay: Will be available beginning at 2:00 P.M. EDT on July 26. Information for accessing the web replay is in the Investor Center– Company News, Events & Presentations section of the FMC Technologies web site at www.fmctechnologies.com.
* Telephone Replay: Will be available from 1:00 P.M. EDT on July 26 until 11:00 P.M. EDT on August 15. The dial-in number is (U.S./Canada) 800/642-1687 or (Local/International) 706/645-9291, and the conference ID number is 4364450.
FMC Technologies, Inc. (www.fmctechnologies.com) is a global leader providing mission-critical technology solutions for the energy, food processing and air transportation industries. The Company designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products for its customers through its Energy Systems (comprising Energy Production and Energy Processing), FoodTech and Airport Systems businesses. FMC Technologies employs approximately 10,000 people and operates 32 manufacturing facilities in 17 countries.
- Contact Information
- Tommy Lyles
- Media Relations
- FMC Technologies, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.