Get Out from under Email and Take Control of Your Inbox
Email is a blessing and a curse for our busy lives. You get too much of it, and too much of it is garbage. But even after you trash the trash, you’re left with--too much of it! How do you win with email? Learn three practical tips from Winning with Email,
- Put the most important information “above the fold.” This is what the recipient sees when he or she opens the email without having to scroll. Many people stop reading if they have to scroll.
- Put a keyword in your subject line. A keyword sets the reader’s expectations about what you want them to do. Example: Review by (date) or Decision Needed or Approve by (date).
- Never use all CAPITALS or text message abbreviations in email correspondence. The first means you are shouting at the recipient, and the second assumes everyone knows what the abbreviations mean. Not true. Some people think LOL means little old lady.
If you have a love-hate relationship with email and want to write and manage it more quickly and painlessly, you need Winning with Email. In this information-packed eBook, you will:
- Learn the right way to structure an email.
- Master the art of writing effective subject lines.
- Use email etiquette to demonstrate professionalism.
- Create a polite, courteous, sincere tone that resonates with readers.
When you put email to work for you, you become more productive and get the results you want. Start today Winning with Email. Download free sample sections at http://www.businesswritingworkshopsandcoaching.com/free-tools.html
Winning with Email can be purchased at http://skillbites.net/winning-with-email/ for $4.95 US.
Patricia Haddock is a communications consultant and trainer. She has taught the tips, techniques and best practices in this ebook to thousands of employees at companies, universities and cities. She also provides writing and editing services to help entrepreneurs and small businesses create compelling marketing communications and information products. Patricia has authored 11 books and hundreds of communications for print and web.
- Contact Information
- Patricia Haddock
- Patricia Haddock Communications and Training
- (1) 415-710-2734
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.