How to Find a Care Home: New Done For You Service Gives You Peace of Mind
Care home expert Harvey Zemmel will now provide a specific Care Home Report. You can now stop searching on how to find a care home as Harvey will give you peace of mind with his new Care Home Report service.
Worried? Confused? Guilt-ridden… all of these emotions are to be expected as you start your search on how to find a care home.
You’ve seen the horrific television images of abuse and neglect in care homes. But how do you know what really goes on behind closed doors?
Are you qualified to make a judgement on how to find a care home?
Harvey Zemmel is a care home expert. He has had 25 years healthcare experience. He has founded and run an award winning care home group.
He instinctively knows how to find a care home that is run well and how to spot the signs of a disgraceful care home.
“I have now relinquished all my industry ties so I can concentrate on providing independent expert advice and assistance to the general public on how to find a care home,” commented Harvey.
Introducing ’The Care Home Report’. You receive the following:
* Harvey will visit unannounced the care home so as to avoid the usual ’window-dressing.
* Unique and innovative care home questionnaire system providing a full breakdown of the care homes strengths and weaknesses
* Review of the last 3 ’official’ Reports
So when you are researching how to find a care home, who else can you trust?
The industry regulator Care Quality Commission has cut back on its inspections. Last week, they released figures saying they had inspected 62% of care homes during the last year. What about the other 38%?
The average residential care home weekly fee is over £500.00 per week. The average nursing home fee is over £700.00 per week.
The average stay in a care home is 38 months meaning your total investment will be in excess of £82,000!
This is the second biggest investment you will make in your life. You must make sure it is an investment well made. Just as with a house, it is folly to commit yourself without a professional survey.
Harvey’s services are available at a reasonable fixed cost. Equal to about one week’s stay in the wrong care home! Your investment is:
£750.00 for a visit and a fully researched written report on one care home.
£1200.00 for visits on two care homes.
Announcing… SUMMER SEASON SPECIAL up to 31st August, Harvey will reduce the £1200.00 to £750.00. You will receive two Care Home Reports for the investment of one.
Surely it is worth making a small investment in professional help.
You can now receive peace of mind and take advantage of this Special Promotion.
You now no longer need to research how to find a care home and can benefit from Harvey’s experience and expertise.
- Contact Information
- Harvey Zemmel
- Elderly Care Consulting Group
- (44) 7946 891351
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.