Get Ready for College Grid Iron: FanTravel Football Packages for 2012 Season Now on Sale
New Website Connecting Fans with Sports Travel Deals Launches with Fatherís Day Flash Sale
Seattle, WA Ė Itís time to fire up the grill and gather the tailgate gear because FanTravel, a new website dedicated to connecting sports fans with travel deals, has just launched packages for all Pacific 12 Conference regular season football games.† Priced from $148 per person, the packages make it easy and affordable to connect with friends and other fans for a get-away weekend in each game destination and to experience the excitement of college football action up close.
Just in time for Fatherís Day and to celebrate the launch of the season, FanTravel is having the companyís first-ever flash sale this weekend.† Give dad the gift of football at the lowest prices of the season. Use PROMO code FD12 for $15 off per person on the payment page in the shopping cart.† Sale ends Sunday, June 17, 2012 at 11:59pm PT.
Packages include hotel accommodation, roundtrip game day transportation, exclusive local deals, and 24/7 FanTravel reps.† Additional inclusions vary by game.† Lead pricing is based on quadruple occupancy.† Packages are available for fans traveling to both home and away games.† Visit www.fantravel.com for complete details.
- September 8, 2012 matchup of University of Washington at Louisiana State University 3-night package priced from $377 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- September 14, 2012 matchup of Washington State University at University of Nevada Las Vegas: 3-night package priced from $269 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- October 20, 2012 matchup of Stanford University at University of California Berkley: 2-night package priced from $200 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- October 27, 2012 matchup of Oregon State University at University of Washington: 2-night package priced from $165 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- November 3, 2012 matchup of University of Oregon at University of Southern California: 2-night package priced from $183 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- November 23, 2012 matchup of University of Utah at University of Colorado: 2-night package priced from $205 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
- November 23, 2102 matchup of Arizona State University at University of Arizona: 1-night package priced from $149 per person based on quadruple occupancy.
For more information about FanTravel packages and to make a reservation, please visit www.fantravel.com or Facebook at www.facebook.com/fantravel.
Founded by two former Stanford Football players, FanTravel is dedicated to making fans part of the game though amazing deals, exclusive events, and outstanding customer service. Backed by TUI Travelģ Group, the worldís leading leisure travel group, FanTravel creates custom travel experiences for sports fans, with package deals that include convenient transportation, upscale accommodation, and exclusive activities.
FanTravel is in no way affiliated with the NCAA, the Pacific 12 Conference, or any of its respective teams, properties, or organizations.
- Contact Information
- Kelsey Tomascheski
- PR & Communications Manager
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.