TonerStore.com Campaigns for New Recycling Plan with Their Discount Toner Cartridges
TonerStore.com is trying to catch everyone’s attention with their passionate attempts to improve recycling statistics. By only offering compatible toners they hope to encourage home and office users to use recycled cartridges. Switching to refurbishe
TonerStore.com is trying to catch everyone’s attention with their passionate attempts to improve recycling statistics. By only offering compatible toners they hope to encourage home and office users to use recycled cartridges. Switching to refurbished toners over OEM products keeps landfill waste to a minimum and reserves limited natural resources. Campaigns to recycle empty cartridges after use are urged by Toner Store and environmentalists worldwide.
Looking at buying patterns for overall annual toner sales, including OEM and compatibles, it is easy to see who controls majority of the market. OEM toner sales make up 75% of the market. That leaves only 25% of sales to compatible retailers like TonerStore.com. With OEM (original equipment manufacturer) products posing such a threat to the environment, Toner Store is trying to shift the majority of toner sales to compatibles. Compatible toner retailers limit the use of virgin limited resources and take advantage of manufacturing with recycled parts.
Users of compatibles, also known as consumables, are comforted to know that although they are not using OEM products, they are still enjoying the same high quality performance. Toner Store puts each cartridge through a 15 step process where they ultrasonically clean and electronically test their products. Each cartridge is then filled with the same high class toner as OEM products, making them virtually identical in performance and quality. This fact alone should help recycled toner cartridge retailers increase their sales. Additionally, since compatibles do not use so many virgin resources they can severely cut the costs of their products. You can find compatibles at TonerStore.com for up to 80% less than OEM products.
The most shocking fact of all is the dangerously low amount of cartridges that are being recycled after use. Toner Store points out that of the 100 million toners that are being sold each year (OEM and compatibles included), only 20% of those toners are being recycled after use. That leaves 80 million used cartridges in mainstream trash bins that ferociously eat up landfill space. That also means that there are less recycled cartridges available to take advantage of when manufacturing compatibles.
Discount toner cartridges are available at economic prices because they use recycled parts. Not only does this help consumers save money but it helps the world become more green friendly as a whole. The more consumers that recycle used products and purchase compatibles from places like TonerStore.com, the greater difference there is that can be made.
- Contact Information
- Paul Buchanan
- Media Relations
- Toner Store
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.