Summer Tutoring is a Fun and Affordable Experience with CLUB Z! – Now Serving the Fox Cities
For many children, the summer months can be a time of boredom, filled with long hours of mindless video games and television. Studies have shown that students can lose anywhere from one to three months of learning over the summer break, especially in the areas of math and reading.
Club Z! In-Home Tutoring Services, the nation’s fastest growing in-home tutoring company, has opened a branch in the Fox Cities. Club Z! provides high quality, individualized tutoring to students in the security of their homes, at times convenient to parents.
According to Sandy Markech, owner of the new Fox Cities Club Z!, “Tutoring is performed in the student’s home in order to provide a comfortable and non-competitive environment for learning. Club Z! reaches students more quickly and effectively because tutors give students the individual attention they need, making each child more comfortable, eager, and confident about learning.” Parents also benefit from the convenience of in-home tutoring. Club Z! tutors have flexible schedules and can accommodate working parents.
The tutors at Club Z! In-home tutoring know that continuing education over the summer break is the key to a positive school year ahead. It is a chance for children to master important skills or to further explore areas of interest in a fun, creative way, with individualized attention.
Summer tutoring with a Club Z! tutor will:
- rebuild self-esteem that was harmed by bad grades from the previous school year.
- close the achievement gap by helping students catch up and get ahead before the start of the new school year.
- prepare high school students with the strategies, skills, and confidence to take upcoming ACT and SAT tests.
- reinforce skills for children with learning disabilities, who might otherwise lose skills from a 2-3 month separation from formal learning.
- provide money-saving enrichment and accelerated learning opportunities outside of traditional daycare.
- enable students to master benchmarks necessary for passing state reading, writing, and math standardized tests.
Find out more about how Club Z! can enhance your child’s summer by calling (920) 235-3270 or visiting our website at www.clubztutoring.com. Ask how you can receive the first session free!
- Contact Information
- Sandy Markech
- ClubZ! In-Home Tutoring Services
- (1) (920) 235-3270
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.