Digital Writing Solutions Leader Livescribe Toasts Five Years
Haymarket, Virginia – Sunday, May 27, 2012 -- Digital Writing Solutions Leader Livescribe Inc. celebrated its five year anniversary this month. The producer of the leading digital voice recorder smartpen products has a great deal to celebrate.
In the first year, Livescribe successfully extended the award-winning Anoto Group digital pen technology, adding digital audio recording capability. The Livescribe digital voice recorder smartpens capture every thing you hear, write and draw for replay anytime, anywhere.
Like the Award-winning Pulse digital voice recording smartpens introduced in 2008, the Livescribe Echo Smartpen Products were instant hits when introduced July 14, 2010.
The Echo Digital Pen Recorders are sold in the US and overseas and currently rank at the top of the Amazon Digital Pen, and Digital Voice Recorder Categories in Electronics. The Livescribe 4GB Echo Smartpen even ranks # 5 in Graphics Tablets, can you imagine that?
With the Paper Tablet accessory and accompanying software, the Echo Smartpen can be used like a mouse allowing you to update a Google Document, Word, Powerpoint or Excel Documents or add a Digital Signature to Livescribe notes.
According to an article in Harvard Business Review, the most successful young aggressive growth companies hit a critical period in their 4th to 6th years when they must turn to experienced business leadership to move the company to the next level.
Check out the steps Livescribe has taken to insure the company’s success and growth as a dominant player in digital writing solutions on low cost mobile computer platforms.
Livescribe, Inc. - www.livescribe.com
- Changes to Senior Management—Replacement of founder and former CEO with new CEO Giles Bouchard who stated, “we will build upon the company’s deep roots in digital writing and expand our product offerings to support multiple platforms and provide a simple solution for file sharing and accessing written and spoken information anytime, anywhere.“
- Addition of Senior Executives with experience in creating and developing products for mobile computing environments who are also experienced in integrating products across platforms, Managers who can think out of the box in defining new strategies for digital writing solutions
- Development and roll out of New Products- Look at the number of new products developed and implemented successfully in 2011/2012
- Infusion of New Funds – Anoto Group and a number of other major companies have contributed large sums for Livescribe growth
- Quality of Partnerships – Livescribe is partnering with firms like Evernote to support Livescribe pen integration with ICloud computing.
According to Susan Coursey, Editor of Digital Smartpen.com, “Livescribe Echo Smartpen customers are excited by the quality of the Livescribe smartpens and the company’s focus on improving the integration of their smartpen solutions across multiple platforms".
Digital Smartpen.com is a website focused on providing information on digital voice recorders, products and uses. Site visitors receive a free Special Report.
- Contact Information
- Susan Coursey
- Digital Smartpen.com
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.