Intern Profits Releases Special Report on How To Start an Internship Program
A new step-by-step guide shows business owners how to hire interns.
Today, Efficient Enterprises, Inc. announced that they are releasing a report on how to start an internship program. The special report, titled, “How to Hire an Intern: Your Blueprint for Creating an Internship Program,” provides information on starting an internships program.
The special report on creating an internship program includes:
- The 3 Easy Steps To Setting Up Your Own Internship Program
- How To Find, Hire & Manage Your Interns With Ease
- The “Rock & A Hard Place” Facing Today’s Youth
- How to compensate interns
- How to identify the best tasks for interns to work on
- The best places to find interns and get flooded with resumes
- How to write a winning job description
- How to successfully manage interns
“When a business owner decides to hire an intern it can be a beneficial tool to fuel explosive growth for his company without taking on additional payroll expenses or overhead, all the while creating a fertile recruiting ground for his business, “ said Dreama Lee, Co-Founder of Intern Profits.
In addition to the special report purchasers will also receive a free VIP ticket to a one-hour online workshop that reveals how to grow an internship program.
Intern Profits, a service of Efficient Enterprises, Inc., specializes in helping business owners and entrepreneurs create an internship program. They also provide businesses the tools and resources to effectively manage interns including their turn-key Easy Intern Assignments™ that help the business owner grow their business while also providing on the job training and education for the intern.
- Contact Information
- Penny Fletcher
- Media Relations
- Efficient Enterprises, Inc.
- (1) (888) 291-9098
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.