Austin Real Estate Networking Club (RENC) to Meet Thursday April 19, 2012, with an Expert Panel to discuss the Austin Real Estate Market
This panel of experts really has the pulse on the Austin real estate market and the experience to talk about where it’s been and more importantly, where it’s going. You cannot afford to miss these industry titans speak this Thursday, 4/19/12 at 6pm
(4/19/2012 - Austin, Texas) The Austin Real Estate Networking Club (AustinRENC) is proud to host an expert panel focused on discussing the Austin Real Estate Market on Thursday, April 19, 2012 at 6pm at the Norris Conference Center, located at 2525 W. Anderson Ln. AustinRENC, run by Hippie Hollow Homes President Shenoah Grove, is dedicated to bring you speakers and discussion topics that are relevant to building the investment knowledge needed to be successful in the Central Texas real estate market, and this panel does not disappoint! This panel will have many successful and distinguished local real estate experts including:
- David Buttross - Investor, Lender, Real Estate Broker, owner Buttross Properties - David currently owns a $50M real estate portfolio with $20M in RE notes and $30M in real estate which consists of office buildings, aparrments, SF residential, etc. David has been investing since 1988 and participated in more than a quarter of a billion dollars in real estate transactions while his company has closed more than 1,000 deals. David has a book coming out this summer called ’Long Term Greedy’, co-written with Black Box Social Media CEO Tom Bukacek.
- Phill Grove - The REI Maverick, Real Estate Investor, Owner of Love American Homes and creator of the Assignment of Mortgage Payments System. Phill Grove has participated in more than 1,200 real estate transactions since 2004 totaling over $200 million.
- Nathan Long - Co-owner, Quest IRA - Nathan has helped grow Quest IRA from a small 5 person business to over 30 employees and over $400M in assets under administration for over 3,500 clients. Quest IRA helps investors use their 401k and other retirement money to invest in real estate in the form of a Self-Directed IRA
- Chris Montgomery - Investor, Real Estate Broker, owner Progress Realty - Chris and his partners typically purchase 2-6 properties/month at the foreclosure auctions in the Austin area. His team fixes and flips these properties to retail buyers and occasionally to investors as well. He also lists REO properties for lenders. Chris was one of the founding members of the Austin RENC.
- Alan Ceshker - Attorney, Owner Law Offices of T. Alan Ceshker and affiliate of Independence Title Company - Alan has been practicing law since 1991. He’s one of the few closing attorneys that understands how the mind of the investor works and can solve complex problems for buyers and sellers by using subject-to, wraps, owner financing, and even traditional real estate transactions.
- Jared Gossett - Investor, Builder, co-owner Gosset Jones Homes - Jared has been investing in real estate since 2009. Gossett Jones Homes is a custom home builder and they were named Austin Business Journal’s 2012 Custom Builder of the Year. They build custom and spec homes in central Austin and have found a great niche with their superior products. Jared is a Certified Graduate Builder through the National Association of Home Builders.
This panel of experts really has the pulse on the Austin real estate market and the experience to talk about where it’s been and more importantly, where it’s going. You cannot afford to miss these industry titans speak this Thursday, 4/19/12 at 6pm at the Austin RENC at 2525 W. Anderson Ln. For more information on this great event, please visit http://www.AustinRENC.com.
- Contact Information
- Shenoah Grove
- Austin RENC
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.