Guomanís The Royal Horseguards hotel announces a very British afternoon tea
Guomanís five-star The Royal Horseguards hotel is inviting guests to celebrate the Queenís Diamond Jubilee in true royal style with a very British afternoon tea.
Guoman Hotelsí historic five-star The Royal Horseguards, in Londonís Whitehall is inviting guests to celebrate all things British with an afternoon tea to commemorate Queen Elizabeth IIís Diamond Jubilee.
Presented on the hotelís intimate outdoor terrace with spectacular views of the iconic river Thames and the London Eye, resident head pastry chef Joanne Todd has designed the exclusive ode to HM The Queenís 60 years on the throne.
The Very British Afternoon Tea includes:
- A selection of finger sandwiches, including Her Majestyís favourite - roast beef
- A delicious selection of very British biscuits shaped as iconic red buses, Union Jack flags, crowns and the Big Ben tower
- A decadent crown jewel cupcake and a Yorkshire rhubarb Queen of Pudding
- Dark chocolate and English peppermint creams, a homage to Queen Elizabethís favourite childhood sweets - peppermint creams
- A Lemon and Martini meringue pie is inspired by her tipple of choice - a Martini finished with a twist of lemon rind
- Drop Scotch scones with English Bramley apple compote are created just as Queen Elizabeth herself made for President Eisenhower when he visited Balmoral Castle in 1959
- Traditional Freshly Baked Scones served with homemade English strawberry preserve and Cornish clotted cream
The Very British Afternoon Tea to celebrate the Diamond Jubilee will be available from 21 May until 17 June 2012 at Guomanís The Royal Horseguards hotel in London.
The Royal Horseguards is Guoman Hotelsí five-star flagship hotel, a member of Preferred Hotels and Resorts and also member of the Tea Guild, a prestigious and strictly invitation only collective that confirms the highest standards of afternoon tea service.
For more information on the Royal Horseguards, visit www.guoman.com
About Guoman Hotels:
Guoman Hotel Management Limited operates two hotel brands within the UK market; Guoman Hotels, an exclusive collection of luxury hotels in London and Thistle Hotels, a chain of quality full service hotels in the UKís major cities.
Guoman Hotels in the UK consists of five landmark properties; Charing Cross, The Cumberland, The Royal Horseguards hotel near embankment, The Tower and the newest addition, The Grosvenor in Victoria. Whilst each hotel in the portfolio is different with its own unique identity and style, each provides the very highest levels of comfort and service to its guests.
Guoman Hotel Management Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of GuocoLeisure Ltd, part of the Hong Leong Group which has hospitality and leisure businesses across the globe with hotels in Europe, USA, Australasia and Asia. For further information please visit www.guoman.com
Room on the Roof
0208 237 1210
- Contact Information
- Natalie Eales
- PR Contact
- Siren Communications
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.