CruiseDealership Disney Cruises Special Sales Event
The newest ship the Disney Fantasy in the Disney Cruise Line® fleet is here.
The newest ship in the Disney Cruise Line® fleet has finally arrived at Port Canaveral, Florida. After arriving in New York City for a unforgettable christening celebration, Disney Fantasy is now getting prepared to set sail on March 31, 2012 said Thomas DeSimone, Co-Founder & CEO of CruiseDealership
Disney Fantasy presents a family cruising experience that will surely be magical with a array of innovation, creativity and exceptional Guest services. In addition, passengers will find a wide selection of one of a kind entertainment, activities and dining experiences created for the 7-night itineraries. To view sail dates and current cruise deals, visit CruiseDealership.com
Receive Up to $500 Back for Your Onboard Spending
• Receive Up to $500 Back for Your Onboard Spending. Must book Online to receive this offer. This special offer is NOT combinable with other offers.
• Receive Up to $500 Back for Your Onboard Spending. See details below!
• Cabin Price: $500-$1000 receive $25 back.
• Cabin Price: $1001-$1500 receive $50 back.
• Cabin Price: $1501-$3000 receive $100 back
• Cabin Price: $3001-$5000 receive $250 back
• Cabin Price: Over $5000 receive $500 back.
Promotion Valid on:
• This onboard spending reimbursement program is valid on new bookings only. The onboard spending reimbursement promotion cannot be combined with future cruise credits, other discount promotions and may be excluded from other promotional fares. The “cabin rate” is the total of the cruise fare and port charges for passengers 1 & 2 in the cabin only. Government fees, fuel surcharges, hotel, transfers, airfare, insurance and other fare items are excluded. This offer is valid for new bookings only and is non-transferable. This offer is based on availability and subject to change without notice. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted for guests who previously booked.
• All clients will be required to complete and submit an online redemption form. The link for the form will be emailed to the client once final payment has been received on the booking. The form must be submitted no later than 60 (sixty) days from the cruise departure date. Clients must also submit proof of their onboard expenses in the form of a cruise line receipt detailing the onboard expenses. Documentation can be mailed to CruiseDealership, 111 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11201 or can be emailed to bonvoyage @ cruisedealership dot com. Reimbursement amount will be sent in the form of a gift card approximately 4-6 weeks after the redemption form and proof has been received.
CruiseDealership is one of 16,000 North American travel agencies and agent members of CLIA, whose 25 member lines represent over 97% of the cruise berths marketed in North America. According to CLIA statistics, the wide majority of travelers - about 90+% - book cruises through travel agencies, and for good reason: agents excel at finding the perfect cruise to match their client’s vacation needs, lifestyle and budget. CruiseDealership is part of CLIA’s certified cruise counselors programs which are the cruise industry’s premier professionals, providing the best service and value for travelers’ vacation dollar.
- Contact Information
- Thomas DeSimone
- Co-Founder & CEO
- (1) (888) 604-0279
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.