SP Home Run Inc. Reveals IT Service Contract Secrets for Securing Recurring Revenue
Free White Paper Focuses on Four Areas VARs and MSPs Must Tackle to Become Sustainable, Profitable IT Service Contract-Centric Businesses
LAKE WORTH, FL - Computer consulting is a highly competitive business. If you are not creating a company that is as IT service contract-centric as possible, then unfortunately, your business may not be able to survive. SP Home Run Inc. is revealing secrets that will help VARs (value-added resellers) and MSPs (managed service providers) attract repeat clients and recurring service revenue with their white paper “IT Service Contract Secrets for Getting More Repeat Clients and Recurring Service Revenue.”
SP Home Run Inc. discusses four areas that must be addressed in order to become a sustainable and profitable IT services business that focuses on the needs of small business clients on IT service contracts. The white paper is offered free on its website at http://www.sphomerun.com/it-service-contract-secrets
“IT Service Contract Secrets for Getting More Repeat Clients and Recurring Service Revenue” can assist IT service providers, computer consulting firms, VARs, network integrators, MSPs, computer repair businesses, and even system builders to fully understand the challenges facing computer consultancy firms and to develop strategies that can attract repeat business and recurring service revenue including:
- Improving Your Business by Realigning Your Mindset: You will learn why it is vital to think far beyond simply providing maintenance services, why you need to start planning strategically about the larger issues facing your clients, and how to become a forward-thinking virtual CIO. You’ll also learn about the biggest value-add you can offer your small business clients.
- Positioning Your Services for Maximum Revenue Impact: Find out how you can develop a niche, make your business stand out from the crowd, and consistently bill out at the highest hourly billing rates.
- Strategies for a Successful Step-By-Step Sales Process: Learn about strategies such as: how to properly invest time and resources into new client acquisition, how to put together a solid and specific marketing plan, how to effectively qualify your leads, and how to pinpoint what’s crucial for starting up new, successful client relationships.
- The Key to Client Retention: Find out how to constantly “wow” your clients and why it is vital to continually be thinking of new, results-oriented ways to help your small business clients get more out of their IT systems.
“Client retention and lifetime client value are what grows your business on an ongoing basis,” said Joshua Feinberg, Business Development Director of SP Home Run Inc. ’IT Service Contract Secrets for Getting More Repeat Clients and Recurring Service Revenue’ helps VARs and MSPs focus their mindset by teaching their owners and managers to implement a step-by-step sales process that can dramatically improve client acquisition and client retention"
To download “IT Service Contract Secrets for Getting More Repeat Clients and Recurring Service Revenue” and to receive a free subscription to the SP Home Run Weekly Update Newsletter, visit http://www.sphomerun.com/it-service-contract-secrets
About SP Home Run Inc.
SP Home Run Inc. helps small business IT service providers get more high-paying, steady B2B clients by providing a suite of proven tools and resources that are available exclusively to SP Home Run Inc. members. The tools and resources focus on IT marketing and targeted lead generation, selling IT services and lead nurturing, IT service contracts, managed computer consulting, IT channel and small business technology, and starting a computer business.
The company currently serves clients all over the world. Its client base includes computer consulting businesses, VARs, network integrators, IT solution providers, MSPs, system builders, and computer repair businesses.
More information about SP Home Run Inc. can be found at http://www.sphomerun.com/About-SP-Home-Run-Inc/
- Contact Information
- Joshua Feinberg
- Business Development Director
- SP Home Run Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.