Touch Revolution to Discuss Smart Display Trends and Highlight Next Generation Touch Solutions at Upcoming Industry Events
Company Executives to Speak at DisplaySearch’s USFPD and Showcase Products at Digital Signage Expo
Who: Touch Revolution, part of the TPK Holding Company, creates innovative projected capacitive touch (P-Cap) products, allowing OEMs and system integrators easy addition of a state-of-the-art multi-touch interface to products.
What: Touch Revolution will be participating at USFPD and Digital Signage Expo:
- USFPD: At DisplaySearch’s USFPD event, Gene Halsey, TRū™ product line director at Touch Revolution, will participate in a panel session entitled “Interactivity: New User Interfaces for Smart Displays,” during which he and other industry experts will explore the level of automation necessary to enrich the user experience.
- Digital Signage Expo (DSE): Tom Leonard, president & CEO; Bob Mitton, director of marketing; Gene Halsey, TRū product line director; Chris Graham, Fusion product line manager; and Josh Halstead, TRū system integration engineer for will host a range of demonstrations and software applications for Touch Revolution products at DSE:
TRū 32” Multi-Touch Monitor
- Demonstration of 10-finger touch screen using a real-time fluid dynamics simulator, to be released later this year
- Interactive gigapixel application that can pan and zoom into a 1 billion pixel image of Yosemite National Park
- “In-Store” interactive experience demonstration will provide a glimpse into the future of shopping
NIMble™ Embedded Touch Computers
- Demonstration of why the NIMble 7” HMI product is better than an iPad for commercial, retail and signage deployments
- Hands-on NIMble DMS, a powerful management control tool for remotely operating and managing NIMble touch systems.
- A simulated wine display will illustrate how NIMble devices can be used in a retail environment
Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 10:30am – 12:30pm PST
Legends Ballroom, The Hard Rock Hotel, San Diego, CA
Wednesday, March 7, 10am – 5pm; Thursday, March 8, 10am – 5pm PST
Booth #1329, Las Vegas Convention Center, Las Vegas, NV
Why: Smartphones and tablets have made touch screen technology an integral part of everyday life, but for industrial and commercial applications, traditional single touch interfaces may not be the most practical method for user interaction with larger screens. Gesture and voice recognition may further enhance smart displays, but multi-touch interfaces will play an increasingly essential role. The tangible benefits of multi-touch technology, when taken together, result in more informed, more efficient and more engaging interactions.
As the user experience becomes a key differentiator for manufacturers of all types, Touch Revolution’s expertise in multi-touch technology helps OEM’s, system integrators, content providers and end users deliver significant improvements in their end product.
About Touch Revolution
Touch Revolution provides high-quality, projected capacitive (P-Cap) multi-touch display solutions. TR designs and manufactures highly-responsive embedded multi-touch displays, sub-systems, and monitors in a wide range of sizes. These solutions allow OEM and system integrators to quickly add an intuitive multi-touch interface to their products. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in Holland, Michigan; Taipei, Taiwan; and mainland China, Touch Revolution is a part of TPK Holding Co., Ltd. – the largest-volume glass projected capacitive multi-touch screen manufacturer in the world. To learn more about our industry leading line of multi-touch display solutions, visit us at www.touchrev.com.
- Contact Information
- Pamela Njissang
- Public Relations
- Touch Revolution
- (1) (415) 397-7600
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.