Talent Management & Competencies Conference
When: Thursday, April 19
Where: Somerset Hills Hotel • Warren, New Jersey
This conference brings together practitioners, professionals, and experts to discuss the latest research, tools, and applications for talent development and competencies. State-of-the-art development and successful implementation technologies will be showcased. This conference will focus on practical applications, lessons learned, and pitfalls to avoid from leading competency and leadership case studies.Conference objectives include:
- Identify the business need to ground the talent management process.
- Discuss a wide variety of competency model approaches and formats.
- How to develop and use competency models to identify the specific behaviors required for jobs and functions.
- Implement talent management and competencies that are embraced by the line.
- Design and implement a global succession management process.
- Design interviewing and selection tools to obtain top talent.
- Review different types of assessment technologies, including 360-degree feedback.
- Review tools, forms, samples of applications, and measures of success.
- Contact Information
- Diana Kramer
- Program Chairperson
- Competencies Applications & Best Practices
- (1) (908) 696-8410
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.