Richard Chesser Releases New Book: "Marriage Counseling - 12 Proven Steps to Have a Healthy Marriage, Prevent Divorce and Keep Your Romance Alive"
For those whose relationship is getting a little rocky, there’s good news! Richard Chesser’s latest book will help couples avoid mistakes which have the potential to threaten even the happiest of unions.
RC Press announces the release of the Kindle version of the book, “Marriage Counseling: 12 Proven Steps to Have a Healthy Marriage, Prevent Divorce and Keep Your Romance Alive” – written by Richard Chesser, a long-time student of human psychology and someone who believes the world can be improved through more loving, honest relationships.
“Relationships are quickly improved when people are armed with the right tools and knowledge,” noted Chesser
“If you’re heading into marriage, or craving a stronger, more loving marriage, or simply wanting to head off a divorce and get through marital struggles, then my latest book is written for you,” advised Chesser.
According to the author, in this marriage counseling book readers will discover sound, down-to-earth solutions for handling common relationship problems. Plus they’ll learn to avoid the mistakes which have the potential to threaten the happiest of unions. In a simple, step-by-step style the reader will discover some hidden truths on topics such as:
- Who should actually marry?
- Getting married soon? Why you might not want to honeymoon.
- Having marital difficulties and constant fights? Discover quick and easy steps to take and critical dangers to guard against.
- The looming question of divorce, and how to prevent it from happening once and for all.
- The hidden differences in outlook between men and women that can change the course of your love life forever.
- Thinking of having kids? Make sure you follow the 4 key tips in Chapter 7 to set yourself up for the happiest family possible.
- How to build an amazing foundation during the “make or break” first 2 years of marriage.
- Simple easy-to-follow preparations for your middle-age years together
These are just a few of the many critical topics the reader will learn from this inspiring, practical book. “You’ll get advice, guidance and some provocative questions you never dared to ask before,” said Chesser.
For further information about this informative marriage counselling handbook that explores tactfully the many problems which confront married people and those who are contemplating marriage, please visit Amazon’s Kindle store.
- Contact Information
- Ashley Kelly
- Press Agent
- RC Press
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.