Study Shows Prostate Cancer Treatments Harm Some Patients; Natural Health Book Reveals Safe Alternatives
Tucson, Ariz. — The London-based Institute of Cancer Research says men with low-grade prostate cancer may be undergoing needless radical treatments, and they are suffering serious life-long side effects as a result. While experts try to develop a cancer-management system that screens out patients who do not need radical treatments, holistic health author Mike Adams encourages men to pursue natural preventative measures. In his book “How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer,” Adams provides a cancer-fighting eating plan and explains how the typical Western diet contributes to the disease. The book also discusses lifestyle factors that can increase and decrease cancer risk. “How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer” is available through Truth Publishing at http://www.truthpublishing.com/prostatecancer.html
“Clinical studies show that certain foods significantly reduce the risk of prostate cancer,” said Adams. “In fact, chronic vitamin D deficiency is the number one contributing factor. By learning about the causes of disease and the importance of good nutrition, men can take a proactive role in their health outcome.”
“How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer” gives readers progressive health information including:
• Proven strategies for shifting to a prostate-healing diet rather than a disease-promoting diet
• Which fruit extract has been clinically shown to greatly reduce prostate cancer risk
• The role of healthy oils in prostate cancer prevention and treatment
• Which common vitamin is used as a therapeutic agent to treat and even reverse prostate cancer in clinics around the world
• The one mineral that lowers prostate cancer risk by 63%
• Which foods contain phytochemicals that have been proven to suppress the growth of prostate cancer tumor cells
• The top medicinal herb for halting prostate cancer
• Which ancient anticancer food is now being widely recognized as a potent prostate cancer formula.
To lean more about “How to Prevent and Reverse Prostate Cancer,” please visit http://www.truthpublishing.com/prostatecancer.html
About Truth Publishing
Truth Publishing is dedicated to a mission of public service through the creation and distribution of educational materials covering natural health, wellness, environmental responsibility and other topics important to people everywhere. Articles and commentary are published at www.NewsTarget.com, and books and interviews are published at www.TruthPublishing.com.
- Contact Information
- Steve Diaz
- Media relations
- Truth Publishing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.