E-Business Monitor Launches Global Benchmark for E-Business Readiness and Performance
Organizations are invited to join the first global E-Business benchmark to receive actionable insights on how to improve their E-Business maturity & performance.
E-Business Monitor has launched the ‘Global E-Business Benchmark’, an online platform for large and medium sized organizations looking to improve their E-Business performance. E-Business Monitor offers a vendor neutral platform, direct online reporting & benchmarking and a comprehensive research model on three key components of E-Business success: organization readiness, enablers and actual performance. Participation is free of charge.
Gijsbert van der Sleen, founder of the E-Business Monitor says: ‘For organizations to continue to grow and improve performance, I believe that benchmarking is an essential tool and one that is not used often enough in E-Business. The mission of the E-Business Monitor is to help advance the industry by providing a global, independent and comprehensive standard benchmark.’
‘The E-Business Monitor is more than just another survey, it is an improvement tool. This means that participants need to invest about 45 minutes in answering all three key sections: readiness, performance and enablers. After completing each topic, their results are directly available in the Reporting section (My Report). The E-business Monitor also offers custom benchmarking (My Benchmark) against global, country, sector and custom peer groups. The E-Business Monitor provides digital marketing professionals worldwide with actionable insights on how to improve E-Business maturity & performance.
Participation is free of charge. For larger organizations there is an option to use the benchmark for assessing their internal organization (My Company) at a reasonable priced yearly contribution. This makes the E-Business Monitor ideal for executives, managers and specialists willing to challenge the norm, to build successful (e)businesses and lead the way.’
Click here to register & participate
Notes for editors:
The E-Business Monitor provides a benchmark measurement of how well participants are performing across the 3 sections and 16 topics of best practice. Participants are classified on 4 levels of the E-Business Monitor Index:
- Innovators: are well balanced across all disciplines, indicating both a well performing team, effective channel and the ability to get results. These organizations are well under way to become truly ‘E-Business’ organizations.
- Professionals: are well balanced across all disciplines but also have some areas that need improvement. These organizations are above average performance and represent the 50-75% of participant scores.
- Learners: score well in at least one section but typically have multiple areas that need improvement. These organizations have potential for improvement, often relatively easy to realize. This group represents the 25-50% of participant scores.
- Starters: are the least performing organizations, facing challenges in multiple areas. They have an average of 0-25% of participant scores.
- Comprehensive research model covering three key areas of E-Business performance
- Direct reporting and benchmarking; (no consultants involved)
- Independent organization (vendor neutral)
- Exclusively for client-side (brand) executives, managers and specialists only
- Introduction to the E-Business Monitor Framework
- Performance indicators used
- Overview of Reporting & Benchmarking
About the E-Business Monitor:
The mission of E-Business Monitor is to help advance the industry by providing a global, independent and comprehensive standard in E-Business performance monitoring. E-Business Monitor is an independent organization offering a stand-alone online platform (no consultants involved) with direct reporting and benchmarking.
The E-Business Monitor was founded by Gijsbert van der Sleen. Gijsbert is currently managing partner at a multi-channel & e-commerce agency. He has been involved in setting up a variety of E-Business Models to help organizations improve and prepare for next steps.
The research Framework was created in close cooperation with a private beta group of leading executives and managers from various leading organizations by Gijsbert van der Sleen and Philip Könings.
The E-Business Monitor Platform was developed by Joost Kooman based on the Quick Benchmarking (QBM) platform. Joost is specialized in Benchmarking, Collaboration and Performance Improvement services that can be delivered to users via the web.
For more information contact: Gijsbert van der Sleen.
internet, e-commerce, e-business, digital marketing, benchmark, maturity, readiness, quick-scan, performance
- Contact Information
- Gijsbert van der Sleen
- E-Business Monitor
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.