Fugro Opens A Contact Office For The Offshore Wind Industry In Hamburg
From January 2012 Fugro Consult GmbH is pleased to announce the opening of a contact office in Hamburg to support the needs of the Offshore Wind Industry.
In the past 10 years Fugro has performed over 50 geotechnical site investigations for Offshore Windparks in the German waters of the North Sea and Baltic Sea and we shall continue to provide these services in the future. Many Windpark projects are now entering the installation and construction phase and Fugro has extensive experience in the offshore industry providing offshore construction support services. In recent years we have introduced many of these services into the offshore wind market. Our experience with offshore construction support is mainly in the fields of:
- Offshore wind survey / positioning
- ROV / subsea installation support
- Jack-up stability and leg penetration studies
- Supervision of pile installations / pile monitoring and testing
- Cable surveys, burial assessments and cable trenching
- Large diameter drilling
- Geoscience data integration, management and storage
- Weather forecasting and metocean monitoring
- Structural instrumentation
- Inspection repair and maintenance
- Diving operations
Fugro is available for all of the above mentioned services from 01.01.2012 in Hamburg connecting our clients with all the know-how and resources of the entire Fugro group.
Our office location in Hamburg is: Fugro Consult GmbH, Zippelhaus 4, 20457 Hamburg
- Contact Information
- Ulf Bammann
- Office Manager
- Fugro Renewables
- (49) (0) 40 468980352
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.