Facts on Nutrition Teleseminar with Registered Dietitian Angela Hermes
Atlanta, Georgia "Facts on Nutrition - Cut things down to size the basics of good Nutrition Teleseminar” featuring Registered Dietitian Angela Hermes takes place on January 19th at 7:00PM Eastern Time. The interactive teleseminar will allow attendees to submit questions by email prior to the event as well as ask questions at the end of the call.
Everyone that signs up for the Facts on Nutrition Teleseminar will receive a complimentary ten minute phone consultation with Angela Hermes. As well as downloadable copy of the snacks cookbook, “Peace Love and Snacks”. Some of the topics that will be discussed during the call include:
- Paleo diet – what is it and does it have value?
- What are the secrets to achieving and sustaining weight loss over time?
- How much is really in a serving of vegetables?
- What are some quick and delicious ways to prepare fruits and vegetables?
- How can I lose weight and avoid being hungry?
- How much protein do I really need?
- Should I be limiting my carbohydrates? Why or why not?
- What foods should I always avoid?
- Fats, Omega threes, Omega sixes – which ones are good and which are bad?
“The problem with information about food, nutrition and health on the Internet is that it is often based on opinion... Or even worse, it is designed with the intent to sell supplements, creams or diet pills. Most people have questions about healthy eating and they want unbiased nutrition information based on science – not based on gut feelings and with an agenda... And this is exactly what we will deliver during this teleseminar.“ said Stan Starsky event coordinator and author of ”Peace Love and Snacks".
- Contact Information
- Stan Starsky
- event coordinator
- Peace Love and Snacks
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.