DocZone Celebrates 6 Years as the Leading Cloud-Based DITA Content Management Solution for Technical Publishers
Award-Winning Platform Boasts 98% Annual Renewal Rate Among Prestigious Customer List
Audubon, PA – December 13, 2011 – DocZone by Really Strategies, Inc., the industry’s first award-winning software as a service (SaaS) XML content management system designed for technical publishers, celebrates 6 years as the leading DITA-based SaaS content solution. A 98% annual renewal rate among such customers as Texas Instruments, General Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Agfa Healthcare, Citrix, Epson America, Kyocera, TechProse, Unica Corporation, and many others exemplify DocZone’s industry-leading grades for high customer satisfaction.
“For the past 6 years, DocZone has been an industry pioneer, providing an affordable environment that supports the entire content life cycle,” stated Dan Dube, co-founder of DocZone and executive vice president of cloud solutions at Really Strategies, Inc. “Authoring, editorial review, localization to more than 200 languages, and single-source publishing—DocZone provides it all in a reliable cloud-based environment that is guaranteed to fit your budget. DocZone was the first to market with a cloud-based SaaS solution back in 2005, and SaaS is all we have ever done. Hundreds of people use DocZone every day to create and publish multilingual content deliverables.”
“Using the automated publishing to PDF and HTML5 Help available in DocZone, we decreased the cost to publish content to multiple output channels by 15%,” stated Paula Toth from TechProse. “Further, by taking advantage of DocZone’s DITA reuse features we decreased the cost to author and maintain content by an additional 35%. The overall savings per year to update the documentation is now 50% and growing as we mature our processes!”
DocZone client Unica Corporation has reported a 50% increase in projects completed, a decrease in new publication assemblies from days to hours, simultaneous multi-language product releases, and reduced publication and production costs through efficient content re-use.
DocZone offers out-of-the-box content management via either a license-based subscription model or a “Pay-Per-Page” model, where a customer receives unlimited free licenses and only pays for final output on a per-page or per-book basis.
To learn more about DocZone, visit www.doczone.com and schedule your demo today.
DocZone provides the industry’s first “Software as a Service (SaaS)” DITA content management platform, including browser-based DITA authoring, content management, automated workflow, translation memory, and single-source publishing in over 200 languages. DocZone also delivers the industry’s most rapid deployment methodology, designed to bring customers into production within a few weeks. DocZone was selected by KMWorld Magazine as a “Trend-Setting Product.” KMWorld’s listed DocZone as one of the “100 Companies that Matter in Knowledge Management” for 3 consecutive years. The DocZone platform was selected as a Seybold Hot Pick in 2011. For more information, please contact DocZone at firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Schedule%20my%20DocZone%20demo%20so%20I%20can%20learn%20more or visit www.doczone.com.
About Really Strategies, Inc.
Since 2000, Really Strategies has provided award-winning content solutions and services to publishers, media companies, and other content-centric companies. From content creation to delivery, Really Strategies helps bring strategy, content, and technology together to analyze, architect, and implement appropriate tools and technologies. To learn more, please visit www.reallysi.com.
- Contact Information
- Marianne Calilhanna
- Marketing Manager
- Really Strategies, Inc.
- (1) 610-631-6770
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.