SignMeUp+™ Gives Running Retailers a Competitive Edge
SignMeUp+ gives you an easy way to integrate customer, event and store data into one single, powerful tool
December 7, 2011 — Austin, Texas, Ralph Harrington, president of SignMeUp.com, Inc. announced the launch of SignMeUp+ at The Running Event trade show, which opened today in Austin.
“SignMeUp+ enables retailers to track customer history across race registration, in-store purchases and web purchases. Retailers spend a lot of time and money organizing events and programs; our system will measure the impact of those efforts,” said Harrington. “Until now, independent running retailers had no affordable system available.”
1. Measure the impact of both store and event sales by providing:
• A single view of customers’ purchases and registration activity
• Segmented and targeted customer data
• In-store and day-of registration data
2. Track customer history and revenue across multiple channels, including:
• Online registration
• In-store purchases
• Web-based purchases
3. Customize loyalty programs with actual customer history, such as:
• The “SMUpon” program, which offers customers rewards from national brands, and
helps independent running retailers compete with mass-market retailers
• Delivering targeted offers directly to customers’ smart phones with redemption
• The “RunFree Miles” loyalty program that gives retailers a way to provide customers
with reward points for race registrations and store purchases that accrue to pay for
future race registration fees without the high cost of discounting. RunFree Miles are
flexible currency, so customers can earn “miles” at a rate determined by the retailer,
e.g., 1 mile=$1.00.
The SignMeUp+ system is built with the power of Moneris, one of North America’s largest payment processors, which provides retailers with the same or lower exchange rates.
This is the first holistic and affordable system designed for the independent running retailer. For more information, stop by Booth#327 at The Running Event or visit: http://www.signmeup.com/onlineregistration-solutions/signmeup-plus.
- Contact Information
- Carey Jernigan
- Vice President
- (1) 734-327-6630
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.