Share Trading Software Selected for Best of Providence Award
Gecko Software Inc., developer of top-rated share trading software, has been selected for the 2011 Best of Providence Award in the Software Programming Application category.
Gecko Software Inc, who’s product line includes one of the top share trading software systems, has been selected for the 2011 Best of Providence Award in the Software Programming Applications category by the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
Gecko Software is no stranger to industry awards. They are a six-time winner of the Stocks & Commodities Readers’ Choice Award and were recently named among the Top 25 Software Developers by Utah Business. This ongoing recognition is the result of constant innovation.
- In November of 1998, Gecko Software pioneered on-chart trading capabilities with the first release of Track ’n Trade, their flagship share trading software product.
- In October of 2002, they added the ability to see futures contracts as they occurred.
- In September of 2006, they introduced a proprietary Advantage Line Indicator.
- In June of 2007, they released their Bulls ’n Bears Indicator, a simple Red Light, Green Light trading system that recently earned them recognition as one of the top 3 trading systems (as of 10/2010) by Stocks and Commodities Magazine.
- In August of 2008, Track ’n Trade LIVE Futures and Track ’n Trade LIVE Forex were introduced.
- In July of 2009, an Auto-Pilot and Expert Builder plug-in was added to their line.
- In April of 2010, they added a Text and e-Mail Alert System.
Over the years, the Gecko Track ’n Trade product line has grown to include versions for four different trading venues, as well as eight powerful plug-ins that allow traders to purchase only those features that are needed.
Current versions include:
- Track ’n Trade LIVE Forex
- Track ’n Trade LIVE Futures
- Track ’n Trade 5.0 End of Day Futures
- Track ’n Trade Stocks
Plug-ins available for the above include:
- Bulls ’n Bears Advantage
- Advanced Tools
- Commitment of Traders
- Historical Trade Simulator
Gecko Software has also developed a new TradeMiner suite, a set of sophisticated data mining tools that can quickly search historical stock, futures, and forex data for seasonal trends in order to improve the odds of favorable trades.
To learn more about Gecko Software Inc. and their growing suite of share trading software tools, go to http://www.trackntrade.com.
- Contact Information
- Don Gibbons
- Don’s Software Reviews
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.