Novel Health Strategies, LLC Presenting Ten Research Studies on Market Access Strategy and Health Outcomes Trends at ISPOR 2011 Annual Conference in Madrid, Spain
Novel Health Strategies, LLC presenting ten studies on healthcare industry trends at ISPOR 2011. Studies highlight increasing importance of cost and comparative effectiveness.
Market access strategy has become an integral component of drug and device development and commercialization plan. For new product launches it is becoming critical to demonstrate clinical, safety, economic and quality of life benefits versus comparators to payers, providers and patients. Novel Health Strategies, LLC’s ten research presentations at ISPOR 2011 highlight these trends:
- Global Health Care Reforms and Pricing, Access and Health Outcomes Strategy (Abstract PHP 103)
- Trends in Rate and Cost of Hospitalizations Due to Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) in the United States (Abstract PUK 15)
- Systematic Review of Non-Interferon Based Regimens for Chronic Hepatitis C Treatment (Abstract PIN 9)
- Impact of AMNOG on Pharmaceutical Pricing Trends in Germany (Abstract PHP 162)
- Systematic Review of Clinical Efficacy and Safety Outcomes of Anti-Angiogenic Therapies for Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (Abstract PCN 14)
- Review of Cost Effectiveness Models of High Budget Impact Drugs (Abstract PHP 155)
- Novel Drug Reimbursement Models: Lessons and Implications from Cancer Drug Access Schemes (Abstract PHP 156)
- Cancer Drug Prices in the United States and the United Kingdom: Implications for Pricing Strategy and Drug Access (Abstract PCN 176)
- Novel Patient Reported Outcomes and Data Tool for Chronic Disease Management (PROCDIM): Case in Point Prostate Cancer (Abstract PRM 5)
- Budget Impact Model for Rare Cancer Treatment (Abstract PCN 24)
Novel Health team will be presenting these studies at ISPOR conference in Madrid, November 5-8, 2011.
About Novel Health Strategies:
Novel Health Strategies, LLC (http://www.novelhealthstrategies.com) is a team of experienced professionals who have expertise in healthcare strategy, research, policy, publications, health economics and outcomes research, modeling, and pricing and market access strategy. Novel Health team has led strategy projects for majority of top 50 pharmaceutical, biotech and device companies. Novel Health team has developed strategies for eight of the top ten blockbuster products, including four products launched in 2011. Novel Health has large network of internal and external stakeholders and has published several thought leading strategy perspectives, including the ‘What’s fueling the biotech engine’ annual series in Nature Biotech, cited and quoted by more than a hundred peer-reviewed publications and agencies (FDA, EMA and others). Novel Health has presented industry trends and perspectives at ISPOR, AMCP and BIO meetings. At a recent AMCP Annual Meeting, Novel Health team’s study on trends in cost effectiveness was featured as one of the top highlights of the meeting. To learn more about Novel Health team’s experience, case studies and capabilities, contact at the address on this press release.
- Contact Information
- Saurabh Aggarwal, PhD
- Novel Health Strategies, LLC
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.