LifeInsuranceFinder.com.au Launch Website Redesign
Australiaís Comparison Finder launch a new look version of their life insurance comparison website Ė Life Insurance Finder.
(Sydney, October 2011) The thriving and respected Comparison Finder brand has leveraged its success in the financial comparison market to rebrand and relaunch its life insurance comparison website - Life Insurance Finder. The fresh new look of the site isnít merely cosmetic, as there is substance to its new style offering click button quoting for life and income protection insurance and enhanced navigability.
The New Life Insurance Finder
The Comparison Finder group recognises that finance isnít the most enthralling subject for many Australians, which is why in 2006 they provided consumers with a faster, easier and more comprehensive way of choosing credit cards, personal loans, home loans, savings accounts or investment options.
The rebranding of the Life Insurance Finder website, released in September 2011, catapults the brand into the next decade as a leader in the industry. New features youíll find on the Life Insurance Finder website include:
- The ability to search for all types of life insurance or income protection insurance in one place.
- Life insurance †and income protection insurance calculators.
- A site search function to instantly find the information you need.
- A fast three step process to generate life insurance or income protection insurance quotes.
- Direct enquiry forms so you can be contacted by the right person for your needs, at a time which suits you, without waiting on hold.
Life Insurance Finder is entirely independently owned, and offers you unbiased information and advice on Australiaís leading insurers, including:
- BT Finance
The Same Inclusive Features
Though the look is refreshed and the features are fancier, Life Insurance Finder remains 100% Australian owned and operated. Visitors can also access detailed and inclusive articles, guides and reviews. For example, the new Life Insurance Finder website launched with:
- The Complete Guide to Life Insurance which explains everything from the types of insurance and the features of the policies, to definitions of indemnity, disability and key person insurance.
- Disease and Health Conditions for Life Insurance †which gives an in depth explanation of over 40 common health conditions and how they affect your life insurance.
- Why Does it Matter if I am Right Handed or Left Handed for My Life Insurance which explains the reasons and statistics behind the differences in premiums for left and right handed people.
All of the features and articles on the Life Insurance Finder website are entirely FREE to access and you donít need to log in to access any content. You can of course contact Life Insurance Finder directly if you need to, follow @LifeInsuranceF on Twitter or look for Life Insurance Finder on Facebook.
About Comparison Finder
The Comparison Finder brand launched in Australia in 2006 to help consumers make informed credit card decisions. Since then Comparison Finder has launched seven other finance and comparison sites, offering unbiased information and side by side comparison, and most recently has set out to make sure all Australians have the opportunity to protect their family with life insurance.
- Contact Information
- Fred Schebesta
- Life Insurance Finder
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.