Just 6 Weeks to go until the Global Money Transfer Summit in London
Now in its sixth year this event is a must attend for anyone who is interested in international money transfers.
The event is open to members and non-members alike and attracts delegates from across the world who come not only to hear from our fantastic array of speakers but also to meet their fellow industry partners. In particular they are looking to cement existing relationships or create new ones. Already we have an exceptional list of speakers who will cover items ranging from the big trends that are affecting the global environment for payments, the review of the PSD, new methods of making payments, social media right through to the nitty-gritty of anti-money laundering. In a well-balanced agenda there will be a day of plenary sessions as well as a day of workshops.
In addition, the coveted IAMTN awards will be presented to the deserving winners.
Meet our speakers:
- Okapi Ventures(UK) LTD – AJ Hanna
- T&J Strategic Advisory Services – Mohit Davar
- Small World Financial Services – Nick Day, Managing Director
- Greenwich Consulting – William Delylle, Director
- Barclays Corporate - Hetal Popat, Corporate Director, Business Services team
- Media Reach – Saad Saraf, CEO
- Times of Money – Avijit Nanda, President
- Developing Markets Associates – Sarah Hugo, Economic Analyst
- Intel Express – Oleksandr Golubyev, Head of Ukrainian representation
- FSA – John Burns
- Morrison & Foerster – Ezra C. Levine
- TransferTo – Eric Barbier, CEO
- QGen – Damian Mifsud, CEO
- Moneygram - Thomas Christophersen
- World Remit - Ismail Ahmed, CEO
- RBS Global Banking & Markets - Beatrice Bouju
- Eurogiro A/S - Dame Dameski, Senior Relationship Manager
- BICS - Frédéric Schepens, Senior Vice President
- Universal Postal Union - Serguei Nanba
- HMRC - Representative
- SOCA - Representative
- MasterCard Worldwide - Hugh Kingdon, Vice President
- The World Bank - Kai Schmitz
- Dolex - Mario Trujillo
- Al Fardan Exchange- Ibrahim Mohammed, Head - Emoney, Manager E-banking
Reserve your Sponsorship package now in order to increase your company’s exposure to our outstanding network of International Contacts. You will enhance your brand image whilst communicating your core values to new markets. As a result, you will improve your company’s image and reputation throughout the industry and increase awareness of your services within our network. This will provide you with instant brand recognition throughout the industry, allowing you to expand and strengthen your contact and client base. Contact: Conferences@iamtn.org
IAMTN is the only organization that represents the Money Transfer industry across the globe and works with regional money transfer trade bodies.
For over 6 years IAMTN has been:
- Providing thought leadership activities and fostering an environment for debate and development globally
- Representing the views of members and the broader industry interacting with regulators and key international bodies such as:
- World Bank, UNCTAD, FATF, EU, HMRC, FSA, etc
- Organising global and regional conferences (Dubai, Moscow, Singapore and London) each year
- Providing a weekly news service on anything and everything to do remittances
- Operating an online library of research articles, news items and market data
- Providing members receive significant discounts on attending our conferences.
IAMTN offers Silver Membership and Gold Membership. For more information: http://iamtn.org/membership_form
- Contact Information
- Veronica Studsgaard
- (44) (203) 291 2634
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.