Halloween Safety Tips for College Students
Your little trick or treater is all grown up and off to college. Help keep them safe by stressing a few of these Halloween safety tips.
Halloween as a child is fun. Kids trick or treated in groups door to door in familiar neighborhoods. They attended supervised parties.
Halloween at college is a different. Itís when some students dress up in racy costumes, that others may think of as an open invitation to take advantage. Kids gather in basements that might not meet fire safety codes. Alcohol consumption is an issue.
1. Leave your lights on even if you donít plan on being in your room.
2. If you are hosting a party, keep on eye on who you let enter.
3. Donít walk alone on campus or off campus
4. Be cautious when approaching strangers in costume. And donít let someone in a police costume fool you.
5. NO FAKE WEAPONS.
6. Your provocative Halloween costume may be cute but it can put you in a dangerous situation.
7. Limit your alcohol consumption.
8. If attending a basement party, make sure you familiarize yourself with the fire exits.
ďThereís a good chance that your son or daughter away at college wonít be reading this, but you can pass this information along to themĒ, suggests Suzanne Salzmann, Sales Director of Shop The Gift Basket Store. http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com "Iíve seen the pictures of my kidís parties on Facebook. Itís an atmosphere of anything goesĒ
Let them know you are always thinking of them by sending a Halloween gift basket. ďWe have all types of Halloween candy arrangements and Halloween gift baskets. Your college student is away from home for the first time and may be dealing with homesickness. Imagine their surprise and delight when your Halloween gift basket is delivered to their dorm room. They
http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com/914337.html carry dozens of Halloween candy selections that can be sent cross country.
Donít forget to send a Halloween candy present to your grandchildren. Shop The Gift Basket Store has many different styles to choose from for boys and girls.
Shop The Gift Basket Store carries over 1000 gifts and gift baskets for all special occasions and holidays, specializing in new baby gifts and get well gift baskets. Visit them at http://www.shopthegiftbasketstore.com/halloween.html
- Contact Information
- Suzanne Salzmann
- Sales Director
- Shop The Gift Basket Store
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.