AlphaStaff Identifies Top Growth Areas for PEOs
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. – September 14, 2011 – AlphaStaff Group, Inc. (“AlphaStaff”), one of the nation’s largest professional employer organizations (PEO), recently examined the types of clients who would benefit most through human resource outsourcing.
A way for companies to maximize resources is for employers to consider a relationship with a professional employer organization (PEO). Companies who need administrative and compliance guidance or are in the midst of enormous pressure and smaller budgets are turning to outsourcing now more than ever. It is therefore no surprise that more and more business owners are reaching out to PEOs to help them sort through healthcare reform, reduce liabilities, and manage their human capital needs more strategically. Therefore, companies with 10 to 500 employees that meet one or more of the following criteria are good matches for partnering with a PEO.
- Companies undergoing company-wide business improvement plans
- Companies who are restructuring, acquiring or divesting
- Companies who have multiple office locations whether within one or many states
- Companies who are changing size whether through a growth track or downsizing
- Companies with inadequate human resource infrastructure resources
- Companies with high employee turnover
- Companies who have experienced an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission claim or other suit brought against them by an employee
- Companies that are looking to pay for or are already paying for Employer Practice Liability Insurance (EPLI)
- Companies with more than 100 employees that sponsor a 401(k) program
- Companies with risk management concerns/issues
AlphaStaff Group, Inc., a full range of human resource outsourcing (HRO), delivers services to small and medium sized businesses and mid-market companies through a shared employment model. The company specializes in helping companies save money, time and free up administrative resources while reducing risk and ensuring compliance. Unlike other Professional Employment Organizations (PEO) or HRO providers, AlphaStaff has a unique, coordinated delivery approach as they work exclusively with insurance broker partners to distribute services. AlphaStaff’s experienced HR professionals deliver personal and flexible service to more than 1,300 client companies in the U.S. For more information, visit www.alphastaff.com.
- Contact Information
- Kristy Kennedy
- Account Executive
- rbb Public Relations
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.