Air France KLM: August 2011 Traffic
• Traffic up 7.6% for capacity up by 6.1%
• Load factor of 85.7%, up by 1.2 points
• Stable traffic (-0.2%) for capacity up by 2.8%
• Load factor down 1.9 points to 62.5%
Traffic rose by 7.6% for capacity up by 6.1% leading to a 1.2 point rise in load factor to 85.7%. The group carried 6.8 million passengers (+4.7%). Unit revenue per available seat kilometer (RASK) excluding currency declined slightly compared with August 2010.
- On the Americas network, traffic was up by 10.7% for capacity up by 9.0%; the load factor gained 1.3 points to 89.6%.
- The Asia network remained dynamic with traffic up 9.0% for a 7.3% increase in capacity. The load factor reached 89.4% (+1.4 points). On Japan, the load factor stood at 89% with traffic down 12% year on year.
- The Africa and Middle East network continues to be impacted by the various crises, even though traffic saw an improvement, particularly to Africa. Overall traffic was stable (-0.1%) for capacity down 0.5%. The load factor stood at 83.4% (+0.3 points).
- The Caribbean and Indian Ocean network recorded a 10.0% rise in traffic for capacity up by 7.1%; the load factor gained 2.2 points to 84.0%.
- The European network saw a 5.1% increase in traffic for capacity up by 4.2%. The load factor improved by 0.6 points to 78.1%.
Traffic was stable (-0.2%) for capacity up by 2.8%, leading to a 1.9 point decrease in load factor to 62.5%.
Unit revenue per available tonne kilometer (RATK) excluding currency slightly increased year on year.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.