Omega World Travel Selects TRX for Comprehensive Technology Services
Joins TRX’s TRUEPARTNER Complete Program to Augment its Business Operations
ATLANTA, — TRX, Inc. (www.trx.com) (OTCQB: TRXI), a world-leading provider of travel technology, process automation, consulting and data services, today announced a new multi-year agreement to provide Omega World Travel, the second largest privately owned travel management company in the U.S., with the best-in-class data intelligence solution TRAVELTRAX®, mid-office solution CORREX®, as well as travel technology utilities Profile ManagerSM and Queue ManagerSM.
“We chose the TRX TRUEPARTNER Complete Program to enable our business growth without increasing costs, to meet the needs of a changing market, and to allow us to place more focus on servicing our clients rather than on time-intensive mid- and back-office activities,” said Gloria Bohan, President and CEO of Omega World Travel. “We have had a long and successful partnership with TRX and the TRAVELTRAX solution, and our expanded partnership in the TRUEPARTNER Complete Program will give us access to a broad array of TRX leading edge travel technology and perfectly position us for success.”
The TRX TRUEPARTNER Complete program provides travel management companies direct access to booking, profile management, mid-office reporting, settlement, expense management, agency fee management, data consolidation, and a host of other travel technology. Program participants also have the option of adding on Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), back-office, and settlement services.
Key benefits of the TRX TRUEPARTNER Complete program are:
• Simplified cost per transaction model and structure
• Access to a broad array of travel technology solutions
• Clear, predictable technology costs
• Ability to scale without need for additional capital investments
“We are excited to expand our relationship with Omega and provide them with our TRUEPARTNER Complete Program to drive results and reduce costs,” said Shane Hammond, President and CEO, TRX. “Given our ability to deploy solutions that meet specific client needs at affordable costs, TRX’s solutions are very attractive to travel agencies such as Omega.”
As part of the TRUEPARTNER program, Omega will leverage the following technology solutions:
• TRAVELTRAX helps over 6,000 corporations gain a better understanding of corporate travel data and more effectively manage their global T&E costs. TRAVELTRAX provides users with clear and concise insight into global travel programs for corporations using multiple travel agencies, corporate cards, and/or expense reporting platforms through seamlessly aggregating, consolidating, and normalizing data from over 100 unique sources.
• CORREX is the world’s leading reservation processing platform enabling efficient, automated quality control, file finishing, and ticketing of travel reservations. CORREX processes more than 100 million traveler reservations from over 40 countries around the globe each year and leverages in excess of 50,000 rules and queries designed to improve efficiency and reservation quality.
• Queue Manager is a hosted workflow management utility for multi-location and/or multi-account travel operation teams designed to facilitate the management of transactional tasks, track agent productivity, and identify process error trends.
• Profile Manager is a hosted application that enables travel managers to set a standard traveler profile template, store traveler profiles, and synchronize changes across all major global distribution systems and independent ERPs.
About Omega World Travel
Omega World Travel is the second largest, privately owned travel management company in the country. Headquartered in Fairfax, VA, Omega services corporate, government and leisure clients throughout the U.S., Europe and Asia. Omega also owns Travtech, a technology development company specializing in travel software applications.
TRX is a world-leading travel technology and data services provider, offering more than 20 software-as-a-service utilities for online booking, reservation processing, data intelligence, and process automation. We deliver our technology applications in an on-demand environment to travel agencies, corporations, travel suppliers, government agencies, credit card associations, credit card issuing banks, and third-party administrators. We provide patented savings maximization solutions via our travel analytics consulting practice, extending spend management services to travel buyers all over the world. We complement all of these offerings with a global workforce focused on travel process automation and re-engineering. For more information about TRX or to contact a TRX sales office, phone 404.929.6100 or visit the Company’s website at www.trx.com.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.