Media Statement From the Founders of Wealth Masters International
Marking a new wave of expansion, the co-founders of Wealth Masters International released a media statement this week on key growth initiatives and the company’s core values.
Houston (August 24, 2011) This week the co-founders of Wealth Masters International, Kip Herriage (CEO) and Karl Bessey (President), released a media statement to bring community members and industry peers up to date on key growth initiatives and the company s core values.
"We incorporated Wealth Masters International in January 2005 for lots of reasons, but the bottom line (for both of us) was that we wanted to create a unique and dynamic global powerhouse based on the quality of a world class, never before seen product line that would attract the best of the best from all walks of life.
Though neither of us came from money, our work ethic and perseverance allowed us to achieve financial success. We found the network marketing industry at slightly different times in our lives, but somehow wound up in the same company in 1999. When we look back on that first meeting a full 12 years ago now and all of the incredible experiences we’ve had since, it s clear to us that; there are no accidents and that everything happens for a reason. Keep both of these truisms in mind as you continue reading, as they lead to the future of WMI and major announcements;There are no accidents Everything happens for a reason.
As many know, we started WMI with just 10 Members and with lots of people telling us that what we had in mind would not work.
- We refused to take on bank debt or buy production. Instead, we remained committed to building WMI debt free and through organic growth only while following our business plan each step of the way decisions we have not wavered from
- We would not accept income from the conflicts of interest that most competitors accept without blinking an eye at, and incredibly, derive the majority of their income from
- We would never do anything simply because there was money to be made by doing it, and we would never violate our commitment to integrity
- We would develop a reputation as truth seekers and of being equal opportunity offenders, and would do whatever necessary to bring the worlds best and brightest to WMI Members in the most important areas of Wealth, Health and Wisdom
- We would approach every situation/challenge/opportunity from the point of view that the truth resonates, which would make all of our decisions easy decisions
- Our long term goals around success with WMI were simple, but also very significant to us.
Put simply: If we build it with integrity and the highest of ethics they will come. The end result has been more than we could have dreamed of; Tens of thousands of Members/Consultants in 147 countries from around the world, with WMI becoming known as the World s Premiere Wealth Creation Community. We know we re biased, but we are also very proud of what has grown from the seed of an idea to the industry leader that WMI has become today.
Along the way, we’ve seen one competitor after another that has been forced to close their doors. Putting our competition out of business was never our intention there is room for hundreds of WMIs but the fact remains that WMI is the only $100 million plus, direct selling/network marketing Seminar Company still in business today.
Over the last 9 months or so, WMI has been highly successful in our efforts to recruit, attract and land the very best names in the business. When it comes to million dollar producers and world-renowned marketers, WMI has become THE Company of choice for professional entrepreneurs. We make this important point with the utmost of humility. We know that WE are the fortunate ones, and we wake up each day with the commitment that every consummate professional that has made WMI their home will never have a reason to look elsewhere. To our valued Consultants/Members reading this now, know that we started WMI with you in mind and that we deeply appreciate you. We could not be more excited about where the future is about to take us together.
Nearly 7 years after first opening our doors, the time has come for WMI to take its next major steps forward. In the days and weeks to come, we will be announcing several major corporate initiatives; each designed to take WMI, and your business, to the next level culminating in the IPO of the company. The future is here. We sincerely thank you for making the decision to join us and look forward to assisting each of you in reaching all of your goals and dreams"
This concludes the full text of the media statement released this week by Kip Herriage (CEO) and Karl Bessey (President), co-founders of Wealth Masters International.
About Wealth Masters International
Incorporated in 2005 and based in Sugar Land, Texas, Wealth Masters International is one of the world s fastest growing financial education and entrepreneurial resource companies. Promoting Wealth, Health and Wisdom, WMI serves a growing community of more than 35,000 members and consultants with operations in the US and more than 140 countries around the world. Learn more about WMI at www.wmitoday.com
- Contact Information
- Tim McDonnell
- Director of Communications
- Wealth Masters International
- (1) (832) 532-7655, x1023
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.