Candlestiq Introduces BoardPaq
New Cloud Service for iPad to manage board meetings
Saint Charles, Missouri – August 22, 2011 – Candlestiq today introduced BoardPaq, a revolutionary cloud service for planning, running and managing board meetings on the iPad®.
“Today board members are attempting to use multiple general purpose apps to access board information on their iPads and finding the process very frustrating,” said Randy Schilling, Candlestiq’s CEO. “BoardPaq simplifies the organizing and accessing of board materials from a single iPad app in a secure manner.”
BoardPaq benefits includes:
- Board Productivity - No more bulky board binders or laptop software to access board materials. Boardpaq is an innovative board productivity and management iPad app and cloud service that simplifies and streamlines the process of preparing for, holding and recording board and committee meetings.
- Board Engagement - No more lost voice mails, emails or faxes. Boardpaq’s automated workflow and notification keeps members informed and engaged on critical issues by providing for electronic approval of minutes and documents in between meetings.
- Organizational Memory - No more hunting through piles of papers, files or PC documents to pull-up last years annual meeting notes. Because Boardpaq uses a centralized database, organizational memory is improved by storing and providing access to past meeting data, minutes and documents all accessible securely from the member’s iPads.
- Board Compliance - No more hunting down board members to get signatures for document approvals. Boardpaq improves board compliance by providing centralized electronic workflow and logging for attendance, document approvals, and surveys.
- Affordable Price - No upfront costs or annual contracts, just a low monthly fee. Other PC software solutions cost 10-20 times what boardpaq costs and many require costly servers and IT staff to maintain.
- Next-Gen Platform - Built on the latest IT platform utilizing the latest technologies for both mobile and cloud computing. No need for expensive laptops, servers or IT staff. Boardpaq makes it easy for board members to access board materials and take notes directly from their iPads. No more jumping around multiple apps and emails to view schedules, agendas, minutes, membership directories, documents and take notes.
Pricing & Availability BoardPaq is available immediately by registering an account at www.boardpaq.com and then downloading the FREE iPad app from the Apple App store. BoardPaq is a subscription service and is available for $299 per month (US only) for up to 10 users. Additional user subscriptions can be purchased for $12.99 per month. BoardPaq includes 10GB of free cloud storage for data and documents.
Candlestiq, the Candlestiq logo, BoardPaq and BoardPaq logo are trademarks of Candlestiq, LLC. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad are trademarks of Apple.
- Contact Information
- Randy Schilling
- Candlestiq, LLC
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.