Dow Jones Editors to Convene Private Equity and Venture Capital Leaders to Address Key Industry Issues
Luminaries from The Blackstone Group, NEA, BlackRock & More to Keynote
Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference, Sept. 27-28 in New York
NEW YORK – Senior private equity and venture capital professionals, more than 100 limited partners, and top legal and banking experts will convene at the 18th annual Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference (http://peaconference.dowjones.com), Sept. 27-28 in New York, to discuss key issues affecting the industry and share strategies for operating successfully in today’s environment.
Through interviews and analytical discussions driven by the editors of Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst and The Wall Street Journal, the conference offers an inside look at how the industry’s most prominent players are managing their firms and investments. This year’s keynotes include:
• Peter Barris, managing general partner, New Enterprise Associates
• Kurt Björklund, co-managing partner, Permira
• Egon Durban, managing director, Silver Lake
• Stephen Feinberg, CEO & senior managing director, Cerberus Capital Management
• Hamilton E. James, president & COO, The Blackstone Group
• Joseph P. Landy, co-president, Warburg Pincus
• Santo Politi, founder & general partner, Spark Capital
• Jesse Rogers, co-founder & managing director, Altamont Capital Partners
• Jerry Seib, Washington bureau chief, The Wall Street Journal
• Scott M. Sperling, co-president, Thomas H. Lee Partners
• Nathan Thorne, managing director, BlackRock
• Yibing Wu, president, CITIC Private Equity Funds Management
• Eric L. Zinterhofer, co-founder, Searchlight Capital Partners
The program will also feature in-depth panel discussions on what new rules from Washington mean for private equity, investment opportunities abroad, the outlook for the exit markets, what it takes to successfully raise a fund, and more.
During the conference, three firms will be honored for their achievements in private equity with an induction into the Private Equity Hall of Fame. This year’s inductees are Intel Corporation, Leonard Green & Partners and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan.
Platinum sponsors of the Dow Jones Private Equity Analyst Conference are FTI Consulting and KPMG LLP. Gold sponsors are State Street, Proskauer, Covington & Burling LLP and BMO Capital Markets. Silver sponsors are W Capital Partners, Brookfield Asset Management, NGP Energy Capital Management, Kroll, AlixPartners LLP, Gerson Lehrman Group Inc. and MVision Private Equity Advisers.
About Dow Jones
Dow Jones & Company is a global provider of news and business information and a developer of technology to deliver content to consumers and organizations across multiple platforms. Dow Jones produces newspapers, newswires, Web sites, apps, newsletters, magazines, proprietary databases, conferences, radio and video. Its premier brands include The Wall Street Journal, Dow Jones Newswires, Factiva, Barron’s, MarketWatch, SmartMoney and All Things D. Its information services combine technology with news and data to support business decision making. The company pioneered the first successful paid online news site and its industry leading innovation enables it to serve customers wherever they may be, via the Web, mobile devices and tablets. The Dow Jones Local Media Group publishes community newspapers, Web sites and other products in six U.S. states. Dow Jones & Company (www.dowjones.com) is a News Corporation company (NASDAQ: NWS, NWSA; ASX: NWS, NWSLV; www.newscorp.com).
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.