Get An All-Access Pass To The Incredible Film Phenomenon With An Enthralling Alternate Version And All - New Bonus Features - Justin Bieber: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut
Own the Inspirational Story of Justin’s Journey on Two-Disc DVD with Digital Copy Exclusively at Target August 23, 2011, Loaded with Over an Hour of Never-Before-Seen Special Features and Encased in a Keepsake Box with an EXCLUSIVE Limited Edition Never Say Never Necklace
HOLLYWOOD, CA – Delivering even more of what fans want, the new Director’s Fan Cut of the #1 concert-themed film in U.S. history, JUSTIN BIEBER: Never Say Never, arrives exclusively at Target in a feature-laden two-disc DVD with digital copy on August 23, 2011 from Paramount Home Entertainment. Previously available exclusively in theaters for only one week, director Jon M. Chu’s extended version was created with fans in mind and includes 34 minutes of footage not seen in the original theatrical film. This new experience highlights more of Justin’s friends and hometown life, new songs, more performances of “Baby” and fan reactions from the initial theatrical showings. The awe-inspiring story of Justin’s rise to super-stardom is told through personal home videos, behind-the-scenes interviews and spectacular footage of his performances, including the sold-out show at the famed Madison Square Garden.
The JUSTIN BIEBER: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut two-disc DVD comes in a stunning collectible keepsake box presented in Justin’s signature purple and includes an exclusive, limited edition Justin Bieber: Never Say Never necklace. The DVD also boasts a wealth of never-before-seen bonus material including intimate footage of Justin throughout the day before his Madison Square Garden performance, more footage of “less lonely girls”, a peek into daily life on tour, a behind-the-scenes look at the work that went into creating the My World Tour, footage of the sound check parties held prior to each concert, a closer look at a special trio of fans, a discussion with director Jon M. Chu and more.
JUSTIN BIEBER: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut DVD
Disc One of the JUSTIN BIEBER: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut two-disc DVD is presented in widescreen enhanced for 16:9 televisions with English 5.1 Surround, French 5.1 Surround, Spanish 5.1 Surround and English Audio Description and English, French and Spanish subtitles. Disc Two is presented in English 2.0 Stereo with English, French and Spanish subtitles (no subtitles on the digital copy). The disc breakdown is as follows:
- JUSTIN BIEBER: Never Say Never Director’s Fan Cut
- Evolution Of A Tour: A behind-the-scenes look at the tremendous effort that went into mounting Justin Bieber’s My World Tour including footage of the rehearsals, dance training and more.
- Day Of The Concert: Follow Justin as he prepares for the biggest concert of his career.
- More Less Lonely Girls: Justin sings to lucky fans across the country.
- Life On The Road: Hang out with Justin in this unique peek at what his life is like on a daily basis.
- Sound Check Parties: An all-access look at the exclusive pre-show parties.
- The Dougie: A montage of Justin and Team Bieber doing their best Dougie-dances.
- The Rocket Ship Girls: A closer look at some of Justin’s biggest fans.
- Can You Sing “Baby”?: Justin performs “Baby” for his golden ticket-winning fans.
- White Chocolate Interview: Justin hangs out with his friends.
- The Director: Jon M. Chu discusses his process in bringing Justin’s life to the big screen.
- Digital Copy
About Paramount Home Entertainment
Paramount Home Entertainment (PHE) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. PHE is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment products on behalf of various parties including: Paramount Pictures, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, Paramount Famous Productions, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, CBS and PBS and for providing home entertainment fulfillment services for DreamWorks Animation Home Entertainment.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.