Real Estate Tips: Prepare Now for a Spring Sale
- Real Estate tips: Do the work now for a spring sale
- Cairns real estate agent Ross Moller gives sales tips for Cairns Property owners at his blog http://cairnsrealestateagent.com.au
Winter is a great time to get things done, and a great time to prepare a home for sale. Generally speaking winter is a fairly quiet time of year for most households with holidays and weekends away planned for the warmer months of the year.
Ross Moller from L J Hooker Edge Hill Cairns Real Estate agency suggests that homeowners use this cool and often quiet time of year to make improvements to their property.
“Winter is a great time to get on top of any home improvement activities that have been on your ‘to do’ list,” says Ross. “The cooler weather is ideal for getting stuck into any landscaping you may need to do in the garden or even putting that fresh coat of paint on your fence”.
First Impressions count in the current Real Estate Market
The old adage of first impressions count is particularly relevant to today’s property market. “I always encourage those who are thinking of selling to make sure they present their property is the best possible light,” continued Ross. “Making sure your property has good curb appeal makes a significant difference in the amount of interest a property receives once it’s on the market".
“By making small but effective updates to your home whether they are inside or out can have a dramatic effect to generating healthy buyer interest". says Ross. “For example, adding a fresh coat of paint to your front door is just one simple tip to creating a good first impression for prospective buyers.”
By getting a list of home improvements underway now, people will be ready to present their property to buyers once the spring selling season rolls around.
Some more home improvement ideas to help sellers present their property are:
· Tidy garden beds, prune back overgrown bushes and plant bulbs so that in spring your garden is bursting with colour.
· Declutter your belongings, go through cupboards, wardrobes and draws and make a trip to your local donation bin.
· Consider adding a fresh coat of paint to the interior of your house. Choosing a neutral, light colour will help potential buyers imagine their own belongings in your home.
· Update a tired looking kitchen and bathroom with new hardware and replace cupboard doors if really outdated.
For further information on preparing a property for sale, contact Ross Moller and his team at L J Hooker Cairns Edge Hill on (07) 4053 9999 or visit their website http://www.ljhooker.com.au/cairnsedgehill
- Contact Information
- Ross Moller
- Cairns Property Sales Agent
- LJ Hooker Edge Hill
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.