7th Annual Call Center Week selects EventMingle as their official online collaboration application for upcoming conference.
LAGUNA BEACH, Calif., May 16, 2006— EventMingle today announced it has been selected as the official online social networking application for the 7th annual Call Center Week, which will be held at The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino, Las Vegas, June 12-16, 2006. EventMingle is an online collaboration Web application developed to allow attendees, exhibitors and speakers of Call center Week to meet online prior to arriving at the event in order to improve face-to-face interactions once they arrive.
EventMingle has created a custom site for Call Center Week at http://www.EventMingle.com.
EventMingle will give participants the following features:
• Internal E-mail System - Attendees and exhibitors will use EventMingle’s built-in e-mail system to communicate without giving either party access to their personal contact info until they’re ready.
• Detailed Online Exhibitor Directory - Exhibitors can publish extended information, including a searchable product directory, current press releases, current job openings and planned booth giveaways.
• Job Board - Attendees and exhibitors can post job openings on the job board. Attendees can also post their resumes online anonymously.
• Advanced Search Features - Participants can search for people based on their location, title and interests.
• Message Forums - The message forums allow people to discuss exhibitors, press releases, products, special events, exhibitor giveaway items and job postings.
• The Daily Planner – Participants will create a detailed to-do list they can take with them to the event. EventMingle becomes attendees’ personal assistant in helping them get organized for the event prior to leaving for the airport.
“We’re very pleased to be working with International Quality and Productivity Center (IQPC) to enable their Call Center Week conference attendees, speakers and exhibitors to meet and collaborate online prior to arriving to their annual conference June 12th. We believe these call center professionals are going to arrive better prepared because they have had a chance to network and exchange ideas with their colleagues on EventMingle”, states Jim Harrer, CEO of Specialty Match Network, Inc.
“This partnership comes at the perfect time for IQPC as we are launching a community build platform that couples an online community with eNewsletters to enhance our events and add value for our customers…we are thrilled to be working with EventMingle,” says Head of Marketing for North America, Amy Zucchi
About Call Center Week
Call Center Week is produced by IQPC, one of the largest conference companies, and it is the industry’s leading event where contact centers can come to learn how to implement best practices and achieve customer service excellence. Whether it’s learning from the leaders, networking with peers or meeting the vendor that’s going to kick start the next best call center idea - Call Center Week gives attendees the time, space and structure to have it all!
EventMingle is the first Web-based, online social networking technology designed to cater to the tradeshow industry. EventMingle enables attendees, exhibitors and speakers to collaborate online prior to the event.
EventMingle is a wholly owned subsidiary of Specialty Match Network, a privately owned company based in Laguna Beach, Calif. See http://www.SpecialtyMatch.com for more info.
For more info about EventMingle, contact Jim Harrer, 949-607-0980
- Contact Information
- Jim Harrer
- Specialty Match Network
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.