Dynamic Duo: Warner Bros. Entertainment And Comic-Con Reteam To Distribute Official Bag Of Comic-Con International: San Diego — And This Year, It Converts Into A Backpack!
Burbank, CA – The dynamic duo of Warner Bros. Entertainment and Comic-Con have renewed their powerful alliance for 2011, and the Studio will once again serve as sponsor of the Comic-Con International: San Diego Official Bag.
• More than 130,000 of the signature, oversized (24”x28”) bags — dubbed the Con’s “ubiquitous accessory” by Entertainment Weekly — have been produced, and will be available to fans attending Comic-Con upon checking in throughout the five days of the convention, including Preview Night.
• For the first time, the 2011 edition of the bag converts into a backpack, making it as cool as ever — and even more functional! (And, yes, the protective poster tube remains intact.)
• To download images of all 10 bags, as well as the official Comic-Con 2011 artwork side of the bags, please click here: www.thewb.com/comiccon/officialbags2011
• Designed by Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing, each double-sided bag features all-new Comic-Con 2011 official artwork on one side, with the other side featuring a design highlighting one of 10 different titles, including live-action and animated television series, video games and comic books from Warner Bros. Television, Warner Bros. Animation, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment.
• The featured titles are “The Big Bang Theory,” “Fringe,” “Supernatural,” “The Vampire Diaries,” “Green Lantern: The Animated Series,” “The Looney Tunes Show,” “ThunderCats,” “Batman: Arkham City,” “LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5–7” and “Justice League.”
• For continuing info on the Studio’s plans at Comic-Con, please visit www.thewb.com/comiccon
More About Warner Bros. Comic-Con Bags:
Created annually since 2006 by the Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing unit specifically for Comic-Con, the highly sought-after totes provide devoted fans with a handy carrying case for all the merchandise they take away from the Con — and serve as mobile billboards for a selection of the Studio’s key Comic-Con titles.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.