Survived 09 and Lived to Write About It? Knowledgecrush Invites Authors to Tell the World About It!
When the global economic collapse gave us lemons, Knowledgecrush crushed them to make lemonade. Even as many people were challenged in 2009, there are many victories to uncover and heroes to celebrate. Knowledgecrush, the platform for professional and personal development experts, extends an invitation to authors whose self-published project was born out of crisis or personal challenge, to submit their project to The Knowledgecrush Indie Book Awards.
The ‘Knowledgecrush Indie Book Awards’, an international book competition, will feature authors who have written books and/or e-books that focuses on empowerment, inspiration and/or perseverance. A panel of knowledgecrush experts, featuring Jim Bouchard, president of Think Like a Blackbelt, and also an Amazon book, best selling author, will judge all entries. Submissions from authors or publishers will be accepted online at http://www.knowledgecrush.com until August 15, 2011.
Here is what candidates can expect:
1. The Grand Prize Winner’s book will be read by a publisher.
2. Cash prizes will be given to the Grand Prize winner as well as the top entries from the books and e-books categories.
3. Each entry will be immediately promoted through various social media channels while providing authors with the tools they need to encourage their network to boost its popularity for a cash prize.
4. Books and e-books, fiction and non-fiction are accepted.
5. The Top 100 entries will be included in the Knowledgecrush Anthology for Self-Published Authors: Volume 1 – Motivation/Inspiration (book will be ready just in time for the holiday season).
All winners will be announced at a special reception on November 11, 2011 in New York City.
Read more at: http://www.knowledgecrush.com
- Contact Information
- Christa Chambers-Price
- Knowledgecrush, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.