Oracle Introduces Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center
First-of-Its-Kind Application Unifies Access to Cross-Trial Systems and Operational Information to Help Increase Productivity, Improve Trial Management
* Oracle today unveiled Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center, an intelligent gateway application that delivers a unified view of actionable real-time information across multiple trials, sites and systems and provides direct access to relevant trial technologies.
* The innovative solution enables health sciences organizations and contract research organizations (CROs) to maximize productivity of study managers, coordinators and monitors, while strengthening collaboration and relationships between sponsors, sites, and partners.
* Today, many eClinical technology users struggle to prioritize and manage tasks across a complex environment of systems spanning multiple clinical trials. Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center offers a new approach to addressing this challenge by providing a single console for users to access real-time clinical trial progress summaries and task priorities across all trials.
* Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center simplifies the completion of daily tasks related to clinical trials by presenting a comprehensive and role-based view of the information and actions required to accelerate clinical trials. For example, a data manager can view data discrepancies across multiple trials at once and manage the discrepancies from a single interface, eliminating time spent toggling through multiple applications and reducing the potential for error.
* In addition, by aggregating relevant information from multiple sources in real-time, Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center provides a bird’s-eye view that enables users to compare information and metrics across trials or sites to gain insight into areas for improvement or causes for concern. As a result, users can optimize work planning and execution across all trials without entering multiple studies and applications.
* Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center allows users to drill down into the information and to directly access specific trial applications with a single click if more detail or action is required.
* The solution also helps to strengthen relationships and collaboration between sponsors, sites, and other partners, such as CROs, by providing all parties with a common and transparent view of trial priorities, progress and activities.
Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center is pre-integrated with Oracle Health Sciences InForm GTM for more rapid time to value.
* Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center is part of a comprehensive portfolio of Oracle Health Sciences Cloud Applications and is powered by the Oracle Health Sciences Cloud to help customers accelerate IT deployments, reduce resources required to maintain IT infrastructure and gain a more predictable IT spending pattern.
* “Life sciences organizations and their CRO partners are focused squarely on reducing costs, improving clinical trial efficiency and accelerating insight,” said Neil de Crescenzo, vice president and general manager, Oracle Health Sciences. “However, the complexity of the networks, relationships and systems required to execute trials has made those efforts more difficult than ever. Oracle Health Sciences Trial Center provides a game-changing solution that delivers a personalized view of trial priorities, progress and daily tasks, and puts the power of unprecedented insight and the tools required to act on it at the fingertips of sponsors, CROs and site users.”
Oracle is the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems company. For more information about Oracle, please visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com.
Oracle is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.