Pre-order the new HTC Sensation now from www.Three.co.uk.
The new HTC Sensation is available now for pre-order at www.Three.co.uk. It will be available in Three stores from 24th June.
The latest smartphone from HTC features an amazing 1.2Ghz dual core processor at its heart, coupled with Android’s Gingerbread and HTC’s Sense 3.0. It captures and plays back stunning full 1080p HD video with a 8MP rear camera and 1.3mp front facing camera. The Sensation has a 4.3 inch high resolution touch screen which is perfect for web browsing and Android gaming. The introduction of HTC Sense 3.0 includes the ability to silence an incoming call by simply turning the phone onto its face, a brand new 3D user interface and a new way of accessing your favourite apps without having to even unlock the phones screen.
Sylvia Chind, Head of Handsets said, “The name of this HTC handset says it all. The HTC Sensation is a top of the range smartphone and Three’s award winning 3G network will ensure all its features are best supported and enjoyed by our customers.”
The HTC Sensation is available from just £30 a month or £37 a month on The One Plan with all-you-can-eat data, 2,000 any network minutes, 5,000 Three-to-Three minutes and 5,000 texts.
PAYG customers can get the HTC Sensation for £449.99. All in One 15 costs £15 and gives 30-days access to all-you-can-eat data along with 300 any-network minutes and 3,000 texts. All in One 25 costs £25 and offers 500 minutes, 3,000 texts and all-you-can-eat data for a 30-day period.
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- HTC Sense 3.0
- Dual Core 1.2GHz
- 123 x 68 x 11.8 mm
- 8MP camera with 2 x LED flash
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- 4.3” touchscreen (960 X 540 resolution)
- MHL HDMI out
- 1080p FULL HD video playback and record
Follow us on #ThreeUK on Twitter for the latest product announcements.
About Three UK
Three is a communications company focused on bringing the benefits of the internet to mobile communications. We offer attractive pricing and give our customers the widest choice of ways to stay connected. To do this we’ve built the UK’s biggest high-speed mobile broadband network. Three UK is a member of the HWL group of companies, which include 3G operations in Austria, Denmark, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Macau and Sweden.
Three facts about Three:
- Three launched the UK’s first 3G high-speed mobile network offering national coverage for calls and texts, and has more than 97.5% population coverage for mobile internet services.
- Three has more than 7.2 million customers in the UK and the 3 Group has over 29.7 million worldwide.
- Three is the UK market leader for mobile broadband, and came first in the four most recent YouGov DongleTrack surveys of Mobile Broadband customers (July 2010, October 2010, January 2011, April 2011). Three is also the No. 1 network for smartphones – rated best for overall quality, speed, value, customer satisfaction and reliability in the YouGov Smartphone Mobile Internet Experience Report (SMIX). For more info visit www.three.co.uk/awards
For more information about Three UK, please visit www.three.co.uk or call the Three Media Office on 0845 6038333.
Three Group A division of Hutchison Whampoa, the Three Group together with Hutchison Telecommunications International Limited, is the leading global player in the 3G arena, holding licences in 11 markets with total population coverage of approximately 175 million. The Three Group has built an entirely new mobile broadband network, achieving probably the fastest rollout of a radio network in the entire telecom industry. Marketed globally under the Three brand, the group was the first operator in the world to provide dual-mode 3G services. To date, commercial 3G services have been launched in Italy, the UK, Australia, Austria, Sweden, Denmark, Hong Kong and Ireland. Hutchison announced more than 29.7 million customers in March 2011. For more information about Three, please visit www.three.com
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.