MVTS 3.1.1: Quality is User Friendliness
MERA announces a new release of Mera VoIP Transit Softswitch, MVTS 3.1.1 with features that add to the ease of the solution use. Many of the enhancements and new capabilities have been implemented at the request of Meraís customers and address the most topical requirements of the VoIP market.
The key innovations of MVTS 3.1.1 include:
* Extended support of Linux OSs. In addition to Red Hat the new product can run on Advanced Server, Enterprise and Fedora Core.
* New redundancy scheme based on is-alive TCP-connections between the main and failover server is introduced. This failover-failback technique increases the systemís dependability and allows for shorter response time.
* The application main executable now provides for all the existing redundancy schemes. The MVTS operator can switch between the redundancy schemes by setting the configuration parameter redundancy_type to the required value. This option is available to all MERA customers using redundant installations free of charge.
* In addition to the capability to allow or disallow the use of specific codecs for H.323 calls, the new version of the MVTS affords a similar capability for SIP traffic. This feature enables the operator to establish flexible codec management policies for different routes.
* Configurable alternate gatekeepers list. In case of a failure of the primary gatekeeper the MVTS is registered to the system will automatically register to the alternative gatekeeper thus retaining full operational efficiency.
* Enhanced statistics. The new product version allows the operator to create groups of gateways and RAS-users for gathering statistical information. Besides, SNMP statistics now also include information about call sessions in progress.
In addition to the above innovations MVTS 3.1.1 also features an extended listing of local disconnect cause codes (LDCs), providing for more accurate call disconnect reason analysis; optimized operation under various versions of H.225; capability to write CDRs only for the calls ending with specific LDCs. All in all the new release features more than 40 new functions and 20 parameters.
The trial version of MVTS 3.1.1 is available at our web site www.mera-systems.com/download/.
- Contact Information
- Oxana Grigoricheva
- Press Contact
- MERA Systems, Inc.
- Contact via E-mail
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.