Automotive Digital Marketing Workshops For Car Dealers Announced by PCG
PCG Digital Marketing announced today their multi-city tour dates for the PCG Pit Stop® automotive workshops focusing on digital marketing and successful operating strategies for car dealers. PCG Digital Marketing produces award winning educational programs for the automotive industry and was recently awarded “Top Rated Internet Trainer” from DrivingSales.com.
Dealers are encouraged to register to attend a PCG Pit Stop® that are conveniently located in major US and Canadian cities. An initial list of dates & locations for the PCG Pit Stop® program are:
• June 11th and 12th in Chicago, IL
• July 16th and 17th in Los Angeles, CA
• August 13th and 14th in St. Louis, MO
• September 10th and 11th in Toronto, ON
Additional dates and locations will be announced in coming weeks.
The PCG Pit Stop® educational trainings start at 3:00 pm on a Saturday afternoon and ends at 6:00 pm on the following Sunday afternoon. Saturday dinner and Sunday lunch are included in the event registration. Based on dealer feedback from past conferences, the PCG Pit Stop® schedule is designed to minimize staff time out of the dealership.
Workshop topics that attendees can select at each PCG Pit Stop® can include:
• Top 10 Digital Marketing Strategies
• Reputation Management Process & Platforms
• Fixed Operations Marketing with SEO, SEM, and Social Media.
• Content Writing, Blogging, & Microsites
• Google Places Optimization & Advertising
• CRM & Internet Lead Management Process
• Sales People - 10 Steps to Selling More with Social Media
• Dealer Websites & Mobile Marketing Opportunities
• Video Marketing: Optimization, Branding, and Cross Selling
• Dealer Chat Solutions - Establishing The Real ROI
• Inspecting Your Customer Communication Channels
• Google Adwords Management & Strategies
• Are You Vulnerable? Dealer Compliance Updates
Dealers are encouraged to bring more than one employee to the PCG Pit Stop® to take advantage of the multiple learning tracts and discount prices. Single employee admission is $495 however three employees can attend for only $995.
PCG recommends that the Dealer/GM attend along with the Internet Sales Manager and Fixed operations Director. Workshops are designed for all three roles in the dealership, which can maximize the opportunity that these regional events can offer.
To register for the PCG Pit Stop® program, visit www.pcgpitstop.com
About PCG Digital Marketing
PCG Digital Marketing (http://www.pcgdigitalmarketing.com) is a full service digital marketing agency that serves the Automotive Industry. PCG is nationally recognized as a leader in Automotive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and automotive digital marketing.
Brian Pasch, CEO and founder of PCG Digital Marketing is an active blogger, writer and speaker at automotive conferences, 20 Groups and digital marketing forums. PCG Digital Marketing is also the creator of the Automotive Website Awards, which recognizes the best automotive websites platforms based on their search marketing effectiveness, the Digital Marketing Strategies Conference and Automotive Marketing Boot Camp.
- Contact Information
- Carrie Hemphill
- Media Contact
- PCG Digital Marketing
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.