First Mobile Marketing Announces Atlanta Mobile Marketing Event
First Mobile Marketing (http://FirstMobileMarketing.com) announces a new product launch, GetCustomers247(TM) to help small to medium sized businesses increase profits in recessionary times.
In an online interview with Rock Shukoor of First Mobile Marketing, he states: "Give me sixty minutes of your time and I will show you how you can dramatically increase your sales for your business and at the same time, decrease your advertising costs”.
First Mobile Marketing is one of the leading companies in mobile marketing technologies and has achieved results with its pilot test on a select portfolio of clients. The GetCustomers247 System is now available to small and medium sized local companies to give them an edge in these recessionary times.
Rock Shukoor further said, “You get big business solutions at small business prices at First Mobile Marketing”.
Here are some facts about Mobile Marketing:
• Three things people don’t leave their house without: Keys, Wallet and Phones
• 350 million Americans have phones.
• Mobile marketing messages have a 97% open rate.
• Mobile marketing messages are opened in seconds.
• Only 1% of businesses are using mobile marketing now, but the numbers are growing.
• 32% of smart phone users said they use mobile search more than search engines on their computers.
• Leading companies like Starbucks ™ recently did a study about coupon mobile marketing, and 60% of mobile coupons they sent out were used.
• Mobile marketing have helped businesses grow by 20% per year.
Our GetCustomers247™ System combines powerful Mobile Marketing, the use of QR (Quick Response) Codes, and customer-focused marketing to help you drive repeat business and new customers to the front door.
For more information, call at 1-678-318-1888 or visit:
- Contact Information
- Alex Nghiem
- First Mobile PR
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.