Choosing the Right Property Damage Restoration Professional is Critical to Disaster Recovery
Chicago, IL April 12, 2011 –Insurance policies, emergency evacuation plans, smoke alarms, fire extinguishers – these are the types of things that knowledgeable homeowners put in place to help minimize the losses if a disaster strikes. And, according to Scott Majeski of PuroClean Property Restoration Specialists serving the Chicago area, that’s where the preparation stops for most people, because they never fully plan for disasters that might devastate their home.
But, the fact is that disasters do happen. A cooking accident, electrical short, a burst pipe, a blocked chimney, a severe storm and other everyday hazards can turn an ordinary day into a nightmare. “Recovering from that nightmare takes the same type of planning and forethought that you put into your disaster-prevention plans,” says Majeski.
“When disaster strikes, leaving water or fire damage in its wake, you need to act quickly to begin the clean-up,” cautions Majeski. “And, it is very important that you choose your restoration professional with care. Water and fire damage restoration is a very specialized field, so choosing a firm with a reputation for professionalism, efficiency and quick response is critical.”
Majeski offers the following checklist for selecting a property damage restoration professional to local residents and business owners.
Make Sure Your Property Damage Restoration Professional:
• Specializes in water and fire damage restoration services.
• Is licensed and insured.
• Responds immediately when disaster strikes – 24/7.
• Has industry-recognized training certifications (such as IICRC).
• Presents a contract that specifies the work to be done and the price to be charged – before any work is started.
• Offers references from clients who used the same services you require.
• Treats your home, its contents and you with compassion, respect and professionalism.
• Is able to work with your insurance company to complete the claim as quickly as possible.
• Uses “state-of-the-science” equipment and processes to minimize time, damage and disruption.
• Keeps an open line of communication throughout the job, including the clean-up and follow-up process.
“If you need property damage restoration services, focus on quality over price,” says Majeski. “Our checklist will lead you to a specialist in fire and water damage restoration, and that’s the person you need to restore your home or business back to normal. Cutting corners almost always results in incomplete or substandard work, and then more expensive repairs and more disruption later.”
PuroClean Property Restoration Specialists serving the Chicago area specializes in residential and commercial property emergency services. PuroClean certified technicians help families and businesses overcome the devastating setbacks caused by water, fire, mold and other conditions resulting in property damage.
For more information about PuroClean Property Restoration Specialists serving the Chicago area or for additional advice on choosing a property damage restoration expert, please contact Scott Majeski at 312-453-1500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Information
- Scott Majeski
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.