Cisco WebEx Solutions Selected by Boeing to Sustain Global Collaboration
SAN JOSE, Calif. – — Cisco today announced that the Boeing Co. — the world’s largest aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft — has renewed its agreement with Cisco for the WebEx suite of online meetings solutions.
As the largest user of WebEx web conferencing solutions other than Cisco itself, with people and operations spanning the globe, Boeing has reconfirmed its intent to utilize Cisco’s collaboration technologies by agreeing to purchase Cisco’s WebEx solutions over the next two years.
* With approximately 680,000 participants taking part in more than 140,000 meetings per month, Boeing is the largest user of WebEx meetings after Cisco.
* Boeing takes advantage of easy collaboration with Cisco WebEx online meetings to conduct business both internally and with external partners, reducing the need for time-consuming and costly business travel.
* Having the highest levels of security when sharing information and documents to protect Boeing’s business and customers.
* Cisco’s collaboration solutions increase productivity within Boeing, allowing the company to operate more efficiently and cost effectively.
* Cisco’s WebEx Collaboration Cloud technology provides the ability to share documents and information without distribution to other networks.
* Brad Wright - Director, Boeing Information Technology – Collaboration & Communication Services
“Boeing is an industry leader with customers in more than 90 countries and more than 159,000 people across the United States and in 70 countries. We use Cisco’s WebEx meeting to effectively communicate across a vast footprint while supporting our cost targets, daily operations and customer commitments.”
About Cisco Collaboration
From award-winning IP communications to mobility, customer care, Web conferencing, messaging, enterprise social software, and interoperable telepresence experiences, Cisco brings together network-based, integrated collaboration solutions based on open standards. These solutions offered across on-premise, cloud-based or virtualized platforms, as well as services from Cisco and our partners, are designed to help promote business growth, innovation and productivity. They are also designed to help accelerate team performance, protect investments, and simplify the process of finding the right people and information.
This news content was configured by WebWire editorial staff. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.