Gulf Coast Office Support Transforms Into A Team Of Virtual Business Partners With Expanded Services And Expertise
When Jama St. John founded Gulf Coast Office Support 15 years ago, she specialized in providing virtual assistant services to small businesses.
While St. John still helps businesses with many of the same services as she did in 1996, Gulf Coast Office Support is more like a virtual business partner today than a virtual assistant.
St. John has transformed Gulf Coast Office Support from a one-person business to a team of five that has expanded its services and expertise. Gulf Coast Office Support has recently:
• Added four virtual assistant professionals who have more than 70 years of combined experience.
• Revamped its website – www.gulfcoastos.com - to reflect its breadth of services, its new team members and added instructional and educational blogs, tips and news articles.
• Expanded its Infusionsoft focus and services. St. John is an Infusionsoft Support Specialist (ISS) who offers clients services like creating email campaigns and newsletters, integrating marketing campaigns with a company’s website and creating and maintaining ecommerce campaigns.
Gulf Coast Office Support offers companies traditional virtual assistant services like administrative support, bookkeeping and transcription. However, St. John realized the need to expand her company’s expertise in Infusionsoft services.
St. John works with clients to help them set up and maintain their Infusionsoft accounts. This ensures that a company is utilizing all of its Infusionsoft services to increase profits.
The fresh Gulf Coast Office Support website has the familiar pages that give visitors a look at services offered, testimonials from satisfied customers and bios on the company’s employees.
The site offers tips on Infusionsoft, how to build a business, how to increase productivity and much more. St. John and her staff also post regular blogs on the website as well as relevant news articles.
To learn more about Gulf Coast Office Support’s services or to schedule a free consultation, call (404) 477-4267 or visit www.gulfcoastos.com.
- Contact Information
- Jama St. John
- Owner / Infusionsoft Support Specialist
- Gulf Coast Office Support
- Contact via E-mail
This news content may be integrated into any legitimate news gathering and publishing effort. Linking is permitted.
News Release Distribution and Press Release Distribution Services Provided by WebWire.